Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
hope i win , i like 500s more than AJ 3 anyway.

1F4973DD-381F-4EBC-847E-DC76755C89C5.gif

Completely forgot about this man....

Trying to balance this, the UNDFTD Kobe ****, trying to get a last minute code for Gold Toe's while being at work....smfh.

man those black desert rat 500's are so garbage... unless you work in fast food then these are a must

Anyone know if YS cancels multiples even if it's with a different card and name? Just the same shipping and billing address

Anyone know if YS cancels multiples even if it's with a different card and name? Just the same shipping and billing address
You never know with those dudes. I’ve ordered multiple using all the same card and address info and received both orders.

Hell, they've cancelled single orders before for no reason.

Personally, I'd think 2 names w/ 2 different cards would go under their radar enough for you to get both, but haven't tried. Usually I'm just happy if I get a single pair from YS...

V1s want to speak to you

They say he's right. Turtledoves should be going for retail for the way those soles chipped. V1/V2's are classics, we love them but the culture moving forward. Unless they're going to release solid color V2's minus the pull tab.

Last edited:
Anyone seen/heard of undefeated notifications going out yet for the 500s? I assumed they'd notify yesterday with so much stuff going on this weekend, but haven't seen anyone say they hit yet.

Back
Top Bottom