Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Still my favorite V1's. I bust them out every once in a while. Just worried about wearing them down so I dont wear to often. I wear my PB's to death though and they still look new.
I’ve worn my mr a good ammnt & their still clean no chipping
Still need to get back pb mine were too small|l

I’ve worn my mr a good ammnt & their still clean no chipping
Still need to get back pb mine were too small|l

Can't speak on V1 350's (yet), but I've worn my choco 750's hundreds of times and they still look beautiful. Way comfier too; 750's need a good amount of break in time.

Can't speak on V1 350's (yet), but I've worn my choco 750's hundreds of times and they still look beautiful. Way comfier too; 750's need a good amount of break in time.
They surprised me with comfort today tbh & it’s because I been working last few days straight but normally I’m in ub.
Need the choc 750 so badly in my size still haha

B64CC76F-EC5E-43E9-98C2-BD8A3C3ED1B6.jpeg
9660A847-2F4D-449E-B3DE-E7E5851935BA.jpeg

V1’s are way more comfortable than 750’s. V2’s are a bit more comfy than V1’s. My 750’s are slightly narrow so haven’t worn them too many times.

2 mystery spots in the performance line up Saturday night. You may be right.

Still no word on who those " mystery spots" go to... I'm hyped for sat IDGAF ..lol

my guess is, adidas doesnt announce on purpose... and said "mystery guests" just show up and preform ...

gonna def go for futurecraft and lillards. don't know if i wanna stay till 6-8 for the 500 raffle. anything else good planned for the special raffles?

so how does that work, do you have to carry your new heat around all day or will they hold them for you until the end of the show or what?

Everyone waiting for Password page to make this thread lit?
they might not even go down to password, the page is already up. all they gotta do is load variants, publish the changes, and then it'll go live like the white v2s did (no password, just randomly loaded stock at some point in the am)

they might not even go down to password, the page is already up. all they gotta do is load variants, publish the changes, and then it'll go live like the white v2s did (no password, just randomly loaded stock at some point in the am)

Good point. My resale urge is gonna wane soon...

Not just this weekend. Nike will take W for this year if Adi is not releasing anything new and just going to keep releasing v2s
They literally are just about to release a whole new Yeezy model and have another new model which hasn’t really released widely yet (waverunners). I do agree about the V2’s though.

Nike is always gonna release fire and Adidas is going to try and maintain this new market share they gained.
Unfortunately the new models they're doing aren't cutting it and no one cares about the ultra boost 4.0
We'll see..

Back
Top Bottom