Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
people are probably so overjoyed about this drop that they're like "thank you yeesus", and that's exactly what ye wants to hear!!!
Mixed emotions.
People complain when Adidas drops Yeezys in limited stock, but then some people complain that the hype is dead when they release them in mass numbers.

Last edited:
Honestly, I'm moreso intrigued by how this affects future releases, and the reverberations on the resell market.

I'm hoping for no resell market but that will never happen because someone will always pay more for what they want :smile:

Mixed emotions.
People complain when Adidas drops Yeezys in limited stock but then some people complain that the hype is dead when they release them in mass numbers.

At first when i got the email i'm like, yes! i'm special. then someone said it's a mass release, then i'm like, boo i'm not special! LOL

It’s foolish to compare these to a holiday 11 release.
I wouldnt say foolish....This is the first Adidas release that I can remember that was MASS produced on this scale and was still considered a desired release....

I mean damn...they had a presale that was basically open to everyone and now a general...and they still moving units....How many of these damn things did they have????

Sitting implies simply that....waiting for you to purchase it......Say what you will about JB but the 11 Holiday release...while MASS PRODUCED....does not sit...with in 24 hours stock is gone and thats across Multiple Retailers both domestic as well as international...yes Restocks happen, but the initial release they get wiped out....

Im just saying, yesterday I know cats that picked up 3-4 pairs just cause they were so excited how easy these were to get....Getting and collecting Yeezy's has been such a nightmare for years cats just felt overjoyed and went ham...

ADC loaded up the rest of the pairs around 3am and as of 9am they are still widely available....Im not sure if the stores will carry stock but I guess we will find out in another hour or so....

Im just wondering....at $220....do you really feel the need to cop each and every color if they no longer sit in that "special" lane??

The holiday 11 comparison isn’t really a fair one

Holiday 11 is mass produced yes

But think about it.. it’s readily available in every store everywhere in the USA and online

There are still many people who don’t purchase online

Also the holiday gift season plays a huge role in it as even small kids with no money have parents/family buying holiday 11’s up for xmas gifts etc..

Also the Jordan 11 is a long time coveted shoe where a lot of younger kids back in the day couldn’t get them due to affording they and now grown up with their own money and cop

where the 350 is a new model just now likely creating that generation who will do the same as the OG Jordan generation of consumers

Plus holiday 11 has so much stock tucked back for 4-5 “restocks” it literally takes like 6 months for holiday 11’s to sell out when you think about it

These 350 half gone in a day(select sizing of course)

Still haven't purchased a pair of creams yet. Sitting here debating. I can care less about the hype or if it's sitting blah blah. I just always hated all white shoes, period lol. Had this been a different colorway I would of been all over it. I think just the impulse buy of me wants to pull the trigger on it just to do it.

I know a lot of people who got their first 350s and I’m happy as hell for them

Was in the market for an all white San Francisco summer shoe (Sept/Oct) myself and pulled the trigger. Not mad at all

baow.
lkjalf.jpg

I know a lot of people who got their first 350s and I’m happy as hell for them

Was in the market for an all white San Francisco summer shoe (Sept/Oct) myself and pulled the trigger. Not mad at all

I'm kind of the opposite. I guess I feel like a hater lol but I find it kind of whack how I see people who aren't really into kicks (but try to act like it) all of a sudden cop their first yeezys (just because it's super easy now) and post it on their IG stories trying to flex. It's like Bruh.........its not like before these things are sitting, there's nothing to really be bragging about lol. This excludes the humble people. Strictly speaking to those IG flexers who really dont know much about shoes but assume hitting these Yeezys is the jackpot lol.

I'm kind of the opposite. I guess I feel like a hater lol but I find it kind of whack how I see people who aren't really into kicks (but try to act like it) all of a sudden cop their first yeezys (just because it's super easy now) and post it on their IG stories trying to flex. It's like Bruh.........its not like before these things are sitting, there's nothing to really be bragging about lol. This excludes the humble people. Strictly speaking to those IG flexers who really dont know much about shoes but assume hitting these Yeezys is the jackpot lol.

let em enjoy their moment to shine lol

I understand your point, but I view it like this. Its not different than people who "aren't really into kicks (but try to act like it)" that bought Yeezys BECAUSE they were hard to get.
I wanted Yeezys for years, wasnt able to land a pair until Butters. Now, I didnt throw pics of them on social media because I get it, nobody cares lol. But I dont look down upon those that have done that, when they are probably just legitimately excited they got some

I only own yeezys that have been easy to get. Black calabasas, blk 500s and now these white 350s.
Canada had previously been too much of a hassle. If you dont cop off adi canada, you're getting popped with 70 + dollars of customs fees. Im not about driving down town for an hour for pick ups and raffles and such

whats wrong with you

Back
Top Bottom