• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
What are good jeans?

Don't overthink it. Find some jeans in a wash that you like (even cheap ones) & have them tailored to whatever type of cut you want. You'll probably spend a lot less money, time & energy that way than you would going around from store to store trying on jeans to find the exact right wash & fit only to end up dropping 300+ on a pair that still isn't quite right. Find some example pics online that you like and use that as your starting point.

I struck out on the 1's so I might get the 350 as consolation lol. Also, I don't understand the thought process of people that are trying to resell the creams for $400 when they are still available.

Well, for some reason there were still people buying sizes on StockX for like $80-$100 over retail even though those sizes were still available on YS and ADC. :lol:
Some people just ain't as informed.

20180922_140524.jpg

Thought this was cool

I think they can. I feel like Nike had more rights on the shoes than Kanye did... Part of the reason he left Nike. They might have to change the name though.

I’d think they would have to remove “Yeezy” from the design as well. This wouldn’t be that big of a deal if they did this to the Air Yeezy 2s but the 1s would definitely look much different.

Don't overthink it. Find some jeans in a wash that you like (even cheap ones) & have them tailored to whatever type of cut you want. You'll probably spend a lot less money, time & energy that way than you would going around from store to store trying on jeans to find the exact right wash & fit only to end up dropping 300+ on a pair that still isn't quite right. Find some example pics online that you like and use that as your starting point.

yes i rock hollister jeans skinny fit , only 25- 30 bucks , get them tailored for 15 and call it a day, i have some that are like close to 10 years old and still look great.

My fits range from Uniqlo, J.Crew 484, All Saints Hoxley, Amiri stack denim (found on sale), ERD jeans, John Elliott.

Buss down and do you. I’ve seen yeezys go with just about anything.

I struck out on the 1's so I might get the 350 as consolation lol. Also, I don't understand the thought process of people that are trying to resell the creams for $400 when they are still available.
There are a lot of people that’s have no clue where to purchase Yeezys other than adc or other brick and mortar spots. My friends brother who shady af is slanging the creams to his co-workers $300 a pop and he has sold multiples.

There are a lot of people that’s have no clue where to purchase Yeezys other than adc or other brick and mortar spots. My friends brother who shady af is slanging the creams to his co-workers $300 a pop and he has sold multiples.
Can't knock the hustle.

I’m curious to see how many pairs were made/sold

Would be crazy to see if they could move 1m+ units (over time)

Thank You

Back
Top Bottom