Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I don’t know how people are the same size in every shoe across all brands... Y’all either cramming your toes in some models or lying. Only brand I’m ever consistently the same size is Nike. About 99% of my Nike sneakers is the same but in adidas and other brands I range from 7 to 8.

Theres nothing to lie about. I'm talking about sneakers. All my shoes fit the same 10.5 except for Chucks.

Theres nothing to lie about. I'm talking about sneakers. All my shoes fit the same 10.5 except for Chucks.

giphy-1.gif

UNDS'd the Wave Runners yesterday for a few hours. Gonna give it time to break in of course, but I'm honestly not enjoying how they feel on feet so far lol

Ya'll heard about the Ticketmaster class action lawsuit?
https://www.thestar.com/news/invest...lass-action-lawsuits-over-ticket-resales.html
"“Reports indicate that Ticketmaster accepts kickbacks by secretly facilitating ticket sales through scalpers at a higher cost, collecting profits from both the original and secondary sales of tickets,” the online posting reads. “Ticketmaster has actually facilitated the sale of tickets to the secondary market in order to receive a second cut on each ticket — one that is even more than the cut Ticketmaster received on the original ticket sale.”"

So they would sell massive amounts to scalpers and get a cut of that original sale. Then the scalpers would use Ticketmaster's other trading platform, TradeDesk, to scalp these tickets at resale value and Ticketmaster will get a cut from that too.

Got me thinking about StockX :lol:

Why, StockX doesn’t sell the initial goods and then double dip. It’s nothing alike.

The double dip would be from companies like Adidas/Nike - not StockX.
Think of Adidas/Nike as Ticketmaster and StockX as TradeDesk.

* puts on tinfoil hat *
So what if some inventory gets sent to StockX? :nerd:
Instead of selling all the inventory to retailers, they would sell those inventory to StockX to sell at a markup + fees. Then they get a kickback for those sales.

Last edited:

* puts on tinfoil hat *
Instead of selling all the inventory to retailers, they would sell those inventory to StockX to sell at a markup + fees. Then they get a kickback for those sales.

What’s the point of conspiracy theories without any proof? What a waste of time and energy.

And it's just something I thought about while reading the article because I can't relate to Ticket sales, so I thought about Sneaker sales.

To waste your time and energy?

There’s actual real life problems out there. Why make up false ones?

Ticketmaster is garbage. I’m glad they’re finally being sued.

I’m pretty much a 12.5 in most shoes 12 in a few. 13 in a few

11.5 in chucks

But yeah. No crazy stories or me thinking I can fit an 11 or even a 14 in any shoe

* puts on tinfoil hat *

This wouldn’t work. The Ticketmaster scam “worked” because no matter what, Ticketmaster automatically gets a piece of the scalper’s sale since it happens on their platform. Adidas or Nike would have to own StockX for it to be similar. Otherwise they’re what, invoicing StockX for their cut of theoretical sales? That they have no way of tracking? Just taking StockX at their word? Nah.

Yo, 700s be some terrible shoes.
Imagine those without Ye attached.
And the same sizes still in stock on YS; I mean how many those did they make??
Gotta be a glitch.

Last edited:
Did anyone get shipping confirmation yet from yeezy supply for the triple whites?

-Drew

This wouldn’t work. The Ticketmaster scam “worked” because no matter what, Ticketmaster automatically gets a piece of the scalper’s sale since it happens on their platform. Adidas or Nike would have to own StockX for it to be similar. Otherwise they’re what, invoicing StockX for their cut of theoretical sales? That they have no way of tracking? Just taking StockX at their word? Nah.
You didn’t understand what he was saying

You didn’t understand what he was saying

Yes I did. He hypothesized that Nike/adidas could be selling directly to StockX (or just resellers) at wholesale/retail and then also taking a cut of the profits from the resale, similar to what Ticketmaster was caught doing. Without owning the platform that the shoes are being sold on, it would be near impossible for them to collect their cut of the resell.

Back
Top Bottom