Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
5 different isn't overdoing it
1 million pairs of a color that already released a year ago is overdoing it

Matt powell ,The NPD shoe guy said that they're expecting 1 million pairs between novembers and decembers.Spread that around 5-7 shoes between 350s,500s and maybe another 700

Glad I offloaded zebras a few months ago. Just shipped out some extra pairs I had last night, can finally fit almost all of my boxes in my closet now (almost).

Looking forward to Sesames, Mauve 700s, and Salt 500's. No interest in Zebras, and still on the fence with the statics.

the more i see the Sesame's, the less I'm feeling them. The way the gum bottom wraps up the heel is cool and interesting. The actual colorway couldn't be more bleh. plenty of other choices tho which is great

Calling my credit card company Monday if I don't receive anything today. I saw someone on twitter file a dispute and they shipped their package the next day lol. I either want my shoes or my money back at this point. Partially my fault for not researching YS before hand though.

Calling my credit card company Monday if I don't receive anything today. I saw someone on twitter file a dispute and they shipped their package the next day lol. I either want my shoes or my money back at this point. Partially my fault for not researching YS before hand though.
Are you waiting for the shoes or socks?

damn man... how am i going to get a pair of zebras and two pairs of concords?!?!
giphy.gif

yea but isn't this the first time adidas is having a huge GR on the zebras like the cream or triple white or whatever you call it?

Yes. I need a new pair of zebras, mine are dingy af. Hopefully they still have the same fit as the last couple releases.. best fitting v2. Would be nice if a black cw would re release, I don’t have any currently.

Yes. I need a new pair of zebras, mine are dingy af. Hopefully they still have the same fit as the last couple releases.. best fitting v2. Would be nice if a black cw would re release, I don’t have any currently.
Now I’m going to wear the shot out of my Zebras knowing they are going to release again.

Blah idc about the Zebras restocking again. More power to those who weren't able to cop before, hope y'all score but I wish we would see some new colorways rather than restocking old stuff.

lmaoo so I ordered socks when triple whites restocked... got em within a week. Never got an email or anything from YS... I just now got the email from YS saying they shipped :lol:

At first I was thought they sent another pair over but it was just that same one when I clicked on tracking.

Back
Top Bottom