• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
Papi wants to be praised as a saint for donating something of that value

Funny you’re referring to me as your daddy. I’m just sick of the stupid political bull **** in this world and quoted the price because that’s about how much you’d drop on a pair of Yeezys. Dude made money and that’s cool but how does that impact the change he’s wanting?

34BC014B-9A73-477F-AFF1-6E851B6691F7.gif

Funny you’re referring to me as your daddy. I’m just sick of the stupid political bull **** in this world and quoted the price because that’s about how much you’d drop on a pair of Yeezys. Dude made money and that’s cool but how does that impact the change he’s wanting?

Angry papi

Lol at the new found social justice warriors.

Same dudes clowning those selling off or burning nikes - irony.

Selling off items because someone’s point of view, yet are ok with the working conditions at these manufacturers shops, the sexual misconduct at top levels, the wage gaps, etc.

Oh yeah, social warrior you go you!

That’s the same logic people use to say let the system stay the system cause hey maybe it benefits you.

Others it doesn’t and maybe buddy has a problem with those things too. He probably votes against those things. The selling shoes maybe was a bridge to far.

I still think burning ur stuff is cray mostly
A. You could sell it make a little coin
B. You paid for it now destroying so weird
C. Donate it. Rather than say no one can have it.

As for sweatshops. Dang near everything produced in sweatshops clothing wise

Sexual and wage gap issues maybe buddy has an issue with that two. But those are systemic issues not singular or have a focal point.

Meaning kayne is making himself a focal point of a administration that is wildly rejected by a culture that he wishes to be a representative or icon of.

Big corps support those types of organizations but do so with dark money.

at this point, who is actually paying those prices ? :rofl:

me thinks its a set-up by resellers to artificially inflate prices on this otherwise, unremarkable shoe.

at this point, who is actually paying those prices ? :rofl:

me thinks its a set-up by resellers to artificially inflate prices on this otherwise, unremarkable shoe.

That's exactly what it is....
No surprise they're all at that range.
My prediction is that these gonna be just like the Wave Runners in terms of resale. I think the Wave Runners are probably more desirable and those are only going for like 50 dollars above retail on StockX.

In my personal experience, any hyped sneaker that I'm able to get my hands on go on to have not much resale value - and I think I'm gonna land a pair of Mauves :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom