Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
yea, they'd got well with some nice cropped trousers, i wear my og's with them all the time, they also go well with a wider cropped pant.
I’m trying to find some nice wide leg cropped pants. Lmk if u got recs

Cant wait for next weekend where everyone acts like Yeezys are still shoes that resell for 1000. And start undercutting each other til the price reaches a break even price of about $350. So my advice to those iffy on their ability to ATC on sadderday is to wait for them prices to drop on stockx. You might pay above retail but it wont be that much.

Cant wait for next weekend where everyone acts like Yeezys are still shoes that resell for 1000. And start undercutting each other til the price reaches a break even price of about $350. So my advice to those iffy on their ability to ATC on sadderday is to wait for them prices to drop on stockx. You might pay above retail but it wont be that much.

Or we could just buy a pair of shoes we want.

i would love to incorporate this into my fall work wear. been wearing a lot of ankle lengths trousers and this may be the shoe i need
Is that what they call hiwaters now :lol: get a 3/4 length blazer and a button about to pop shirt to pull it all together :lol:

CAE6E253-7F4F-45CA-B6BC-391540FB54DE.jpeg
Double up pls.

double up on these fasho

this.

u got hypebeasts and weebs calling people suckers for liking what they like. da irony
Do people REALLY like them though.

Or have they just seen them so much on instagram and here and been hyped into it.

When the mauve cw first pics came out ages ago people were like meh, now after saturation suddenly the likes have risen.

Its advertising.

Plus as ive mentioned before theyve managed to cheapen the manufacturing on the mauves yet retained the price point.

Not sure ive seen too many comments saying these are fire and must haves...nobody’s going crazy over them.

Feels like buying for the sake of it from what ive read.

NxmdAYF.jpg

i've had this photo saved on my desktop since march 10th lol, i've seen mixed reactions but i dont think the resale on these will be high so i don't see why anyone would pretend to like em. that's just me.

seeing a shoe a lot can def make them more appealing tho, i didn't like the 500s at first but now i'm in for the salts.

I haven’t been this hyped for a YEEZY in a long time as I am these Mauves. I hope it’s as easy a cop as some of ya’ll talk like they will be.

How do the 700s run anyways?

Since there a black Friday release numbers should be high right. Thinking back to the last black Friday release with oreos breds and coppers I was was hurt struck out bad while others ate good on apps
Last I read there were 220k pairs produced. That was about 3 weeks ago.

I haven’t been this hyped for a YEEZY in a long time as I am these Mauves. I hope it’s as easy a cop as some of ya’ll talk like they will be.

How do the 700s run anyways?
Slightly tight in the toe. Some people go up a half size because of that. I go true.

Enjoy if you cop dude. :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom