Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
And the pics gonna come out and then the switch up. :lol:
same script.

im gucci if i strike out. i have my looks planned out for the FW and these arent a "need". but if i somehow stumble upon them in person, we shall see lol

Forget yeezys I gotta cop these Ben ballers on zumiez..

Nah it’s all about the Benjamin Kickz x LRG collab

03401AEA-0119-44A9-86FB-3FCC3C9B384F.jpeg

Nah it’s all about the Benjamin Kickz x LRG collab

03401AEA-0119-44A9-86FB-3FCC3C9B384F.jpeg

Yeesh.

All this fire.... hope he bought back the skull hoodie.

What a time to be alive all these influencers with there influence.

.......... smh. We need a reset button on the world. Zombie apocalypse needs to happen...

Just won a Bait raffle! Now I don’t have to worry about taking my lunch break super early at work lol.

you said you wanted to use the paper you had on you, so just go put that paper in your account and it will be just like using that paper ... I’m just giving you a hard time lol
u really are the evil kermit on my shoulder i swear. man i hope i meet u one day. gotta have some beers and bomb food norte

I dig these, but also making an excuse not to drop 3 bills. I'm leaving it to 2 local raffles I entered to decide my fate.

Really sorry to be that guy, but as someone who has never been able to hit on any model of Yeezy, can you guys let me know what you think about sizing on the 700s? Going to be trying for a pair tomorrow. I am a wide footer with a true size 12. I wear an 11.5 for PK NMDs and a 12 for UB 3.0/4.0.

I keep seeing people (wide footers included) go back and forth between TTS and half sz up.

Thanks!
I move between 12 and 13 in different shoes and brands. I have size 12 ub 3.0 and they are nice and roomy. My size 12 4.0 is a much snugger fit but they do still fit. My size 12 700 is right in the middle. Perfect fit all round. My feet are kinda wide.
TLDR... Get a 12.

Seems like so long ago I saw the first pic of these and felt like I needed them. They look dope. But since Kanye is on his ultra BS, I couldn't care less

Back
Top Bottom