Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Seeing that YS cancelled a lot of bot orders. Peeps that are looking for bae sizes you should probably monitor YS?

Ordered on undftd about 10:30 est. got the order confirmed email and felt good about securing my pair. Just checked the link 3 hours later to check the status of my order and it said canxelled. Thankfully adc still had stock available. Make sure you check the status of your order before calling it a day.

I definitely think other upcoming drops and price point are playing a big part in the crazy availability of this drop. I aint mad though.

Given that the Sesames are a more palatable price, I don't think it'll be THIS easy (as in a 12.5 being available post splash page removal)

Any promo codes out there?

Sorta on the fence with these but beating retail would be enough incentive to pull the trigger...

CF32541F-C4D6-44EE-B8A9-3CEC33E2C76D.jpeg

Picked mine up from Adidas 5th Ave like wasn’t bad at all. There might be a lot of pairs that haven’t been picked up. They are more purplish to me in person kinda remind me of the Barf SB Dunks. I thought they were brown but they look sick. Anyways now that the weather is clearing up looks like straight to feet for me...

DDEC415D-91ED-4031-A64E-2FD3C5294B0D.jpeg

1A31B12B-7FC2-44B9-B62E-94D2BEBC9089.jpeg

3F70944E-5824-4B47-8E5F-7F47B5F3881A.jpeg

And since y’all were asking about how they would look with the og wave runner laces here you go...

933547A8-8AE5-4264-AC31-DFE1040CF812.jpeg

FF050C03-03C6-452E-BDCC-FEFCE9D4247C.jpeg

Let's go!!!!!!!

Ordered on undftd about 10:30 est. got the order confirmed email and felt good about securing my pair. Just checked the link 3 hours later to check the status of my order and it said canxelled. Thankfully adc still had stock available. Make sure you check the status of your order before calling it a day.
same here lol. ordered from them at 10:16 while slashing on adc. thought i was good. just went back and checked on undefeated and said my order was cancelled. good thing 10 was still sitting on adc at 1:30 lol. first and last time ordering from them. i amd always suspect from ppl i have never ordered from. live and learn, least they bricks and still sitting.

Bravo to adidas and Yeezy for keeping their promise, what a way to destroy resellers..lmaooooo and to show love to those of us that cop to rock.
I absolutely agree I don’t know why these company continue to allow these resellers to profit off of them.

Just checked think I'm safe

Exactly why I just splashed for 20 min and paid the extra 20. Plus the “points”

Yo these mauves are sleepers, such a dope colorway, waiting for the first person to pop on some neon laces, hypebeasts and resellers jumping ship because these were mass produced...corny :rofl:
im getting back into sneakers after only copping designer for a couple years. **** in the designer world its smart to go for the **** ON SALE, not the limited insta sell out **** lol so i give a **** if something is mass produced. if its dope its dope

Heads going thru the self reassurance phase now after copping. FSR adc 4 hours post drop. Shipping talk soon come

Back
Top Bottom