Votes: 268 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
oh nah im just saying she def dresses better than most of the cats in this thread.
**** crazy cause I know home girl like legit know shorty, and I remember when she first go into the whole streetwear/sneaker ish. She def stepped up her game.

Reactions: JPS
**** crazy cause I know home girl like legit know shorty, and I remember when she first go into the whole streetwear/sneaker ish. She def stepped up her game.
i enjoy her content. prob bc shes not a true "shoetuber".

Ya really clowning the color blockin of the OGs? IMO is what makes them so cool and different

43F2F370-FDD1-44CF-A8D3-E32190D12DAF.jpeg
Im not. I love it. But i think i may flip my second pair to black out the orange accent and run black laces.

Coz looks great so why not.

you dont expect 2 week shipping on a shoe when not all the shoes on the site sold out..... they have time to ship all the orders they recieved since saturday...

just because it isn't sold out doesn't mean they don't have a crap ton of orders to fulfill. How do you know if there weren't thousands of orders and that these Mauves are just produced in massive amounts. YS is probably still the same old warehouse with the handful of employees packing these. They've been known to be slow with shipping and take their time and also make mistakes on shipping, that 2 week notice they put up is probably just a fair warning to you guys who are first time shoppers on YS and not knowing they'll take long. And for those used to YS slow times, yet still complain, that 2 week notice is also for you too to remind you impatient people who wants shipping confirmation the same day as order confirmation.

Reactions: JPS
The mauve colorway is so versatile I have no idea how dudes can ruin a fit with them...like you gotta have no sense of fashion to rock them in a crappy way....can’t wait to get mines, would love to rock them with a simple tee and a military parka I’ve been searching for a minute and maybe black jeans

saw Mauves in LA today.. not bad at all.. im stll messing with the OG's..

In all honestly I'm glad the sneaker culture is turnign into buy-what-you-like... resell is dead for many shoes with the excepton of a couple collabs and who knows how long the OW hype will last ( seems to be fading)....

Iono about 'yall but I'm happy..relative easy cops when you actually put in effort :pimp:

Black on anything is good, so that's a given but people be trippin cuz earth tone colors looks great with these.

saw Mauves in LA today.. not bad at all.. im stll messing with the OG's..

In all honestly I'm glad the sneaker culture is turnign into buy-what-you-like... resell is dead for many shoes with the excepton of a couple collabs and who knows how long the OW hype will last ( seems to be fading)....

Iono about 'yall but I'm happy..relative easy cops when you actually put in effort :pimp:

Going back to the good ol days, I’ve always said this, resellers ruined the sneaker culture for mosts...

:emoji_neutral_face: Ya'll got certain seasons to wear shoes?

I ain't no fashion star like ya'll. I'll wear them whenever - fall, spring, winter, summer :lol: Unless it's raining of course.
Same here unless it’s raining or snowing. F that “it’s a summer shoe.” It’s a shoe. Wear it when the F you want. These are probably the same dudes who don’t wear white after Labor Day :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom