Votes: 268 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
so I guess I did indeed take the L from A Ma Maniere...ordered on Saturday as soon as they went up on their site. The charge has been pending and now as of tonight its no longer there. Pretty crappy customer service you dont even get an email saying the order was cancelled? Kinda sucks because the Mauves were widely available for 2 days while I awaited my shipping confirmation. Oh well, its just shoes, not life or death.

1/many bae size bricks are here

8C991B57-B796-484E-A9CC-BE80EF2C7804.jpeg

This tiny *** size 4 prob fit DonRafa DonRafa

Only putting in the one raffle entry for Zeebs to let fate decide. End comes in $45 under Aus retail price and that's including shipping. Let's see if it's meant to be.

so I guess I did indeed take the L from A Ma Maniere...ordered on Saturday as soon as they went up on their site. The charge has been pending and now as of tonight its no longer there. Pretty crappy customer service you dont even get an email saying the order was cancelled? Kinda sucks because the Mauves were widely available for 2 days while I awaited my shipping confirmation. Oh well, its just shoes, not life or death.

Well my Amex is still showing a charge. Imma call up there tomorrow tho.

It’s crazy you can’t cancel an order but they can take 100 years to let u know if it’s coming or not

Well my Amex is still showing a charge. Imma call up there tomorrow tho.

Mine was showing at lunch today but now it’s dropped off. Annoying to get a order confirmation at 8:15am on a Saturday and still not know what’s going on with your order at 11:35pm Tuesday. I’m sure it’s getting cancelled but I mean send an email lol

Good luck on your order, I hope you get them.

It’s crazy you can’t cancel an order but they can take 100 years to let u know if it’s coming or not

Exactly. I’ll never use them again. Used them because people here said they were listed on adidas as an official place to get Yeezys so I trusted it would be no issue. I’ll know next time.

wait do people actually believe that ye is designing the finished product? guys c'mon stop it

Bro even ye thinks he's designing the finished product. And in interviews talks like he owns Adidas and is majority holder. So can you blame the average consumer? Lol.

I'm good on zebras. I barely wear the pair I have as is. Probably wore them like 4 times total now.

Only wore the yebras once. Was in Pisa and Florence Italy though, litty titty.

Breds are the pair I wear the most. Black shoes go with everything when all you wear is black lol.

I'm good on zebras. I barely wear the pair I have as is. Probably wore them like 4 times total now.

Only wore the yebras once. Was in Pisa and Florence Italy though, litty titty.

Breds are the pair I wear the most. Black shoes go with everything when all you wear is black lol.

Proof?

Back
Top Bottom