Votes: 268 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I may be in the minority but I got my first 2 pairs in one from India the other from China. I can see the differences in materials and I’m rolling with the India pair. My China pair has longer lighter suede, the leather is slightly more tumbled, the indentations in the midsole are more defined with a slightly wavier pattern. Yet the India pair looks better to me in terms of the dye used in the suede and the darker hue. I’m not the biggest fan of super shaggy suede. I’ll take pics tomorrow in the sun

Where Were These Respective Pairs From If You Don't Mind Sharing?

This is way off topic but have any of you ever felt like you were in an unspoken sneaker battle with someone? I am currently battling a lil asian woman and a father of one of my daughters classmates. Battle usually takes place on mondays at pickup. However she caught me unawares today at the Halloween Parade. Her sock Balenciagas vs my chukka FSBs...

This is way off topic but have any of you ever felt like you were in an unspoken sneaker battle with someone? I am currently battling a lil asian woman and a father of one of my daughters classmates. Battle usually takes place on mondays at pickup. However she caught me unawares today at the Halloween Parade. Her sock Balenciagas vs my chukka FSBs...

This was me during my final semester at school. It was this one dude in my class, we never spoke but we both knew we were into sneakers based on our rotation. He gave up after I came in with the 750 Choco :lol:.

I’m currently engaged in one with one of my sons classmates father he came pretty strong during parent teacher conference with the White off white vapormax had a smug look till he saw me counter with the futurecraft 4d’s

0D76E445-4595-4B9D-B592-DCA35003625B.png
46E57B5A-9EE8-486E-AF16-A549F38A7E04.png

Not my pics. Posted no some lace swaps I’ve seen on twitter

Those hot pink ones work surprisingly well. Reminds me of that 700xKaws Photoshop edit that was floating around before.

Had a dude stunt on me at the office today, wearing black Off White Prestos w the blue laces in. Business casual type office, so unexpected

Not really a battle though because I've never seen him before. I typically wear yeezys, flyknit trainers, or lately my bc3 but only on casual Fridays

Had a dude stunt on me at the office today, wearing black Off White Prestos w the blue laces in. Business casual type office, so unexpected

Not really a battle though because I've never seen him before. I typically wear yeezys, flyknit trainers, or lately my bc3 but only on casual Fridays
All you gotta do to seal the deal now is buy some Air Mags and it's GG boisssss LOL

Maybe you didnt know you were in one. I bet your going to work with a little more heat than normal on friday tho.

0EC55006-F160-4EB0-AA83-AC8E591258B4.jpeg
Fastest shipping ever- ordered off Mr. Porter yesterday around 4pm EST since my sz 10 randomly popped up online for purchase; and they were at my door by my lunch break today. Got to use my Amex coupon too so it worked out in the end- $225 all-in (Black toe 1 in the background)
Yea, Porter is the truth.
They ship so fast they got me wondering if they up the block.

After seeing that pic of the Mauves with the hot pink laces, I finally realized why I bought these 52 inch clearance laces like 10 years ago.

Attachments

• 20181031_233709.jpg
    20181031_233709.jpg
    175.5 KB · Views: 27
Wait unspoken battles with people you don’t talk to?

Back
Top Bottom