Votes: 268 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I ordered my pair when they released and will be getting them tomorrow, but my charge disappeared and basically showing i will get my pair for free. Or does adidas usually re-charge later? I know supreme does it sometimes. But it was odd to see adidas do it
Same happened to me with my order from adidas.com. It was the first time I actually ever had that happen with any order from adidas.com and I thought they cancelled my order. I was wrong. It showed up the next day.

Now I'm trying to race the clock 2 go pick up my shoes now. Had to work overtime tonight and the place I pick up from closes in an hour too.

ADC pair. China. Dope.

FOJj6Xo.jpg

TTS fits good, not nearly as bad as v2 TTS. I have a .5 up coming tomorrow from SNS.

Should I keep TTS? Do they loosen up a bit? Toe doesn't have a ton of room in front, but wasn't uncomfortable

These joints look super good on feet. Just got my pair in from ADC

New beater! ACRNYM Presto been getting the heavy duty lately. Will have a break
F82ABF30-15EC-4DC0-A19D-D9F69A146091.jpeg
Firts time I’ve ever heard the term beater used correctly. A lot of people in here say “these are my beaters” and they look clean AF. You on the other hand beat the shiet out of yours. RESPECT...

Last edited:
Bought a pair of 700s Mauves off of SNS as an impulse buy. Going to probably put them up for retail in the classified section of NT. Size 9 if anyone is interested.

Shoes are alright but I know I probably won’t wear them.

TTS fits good, not nearly as bad as v2 TTS. I have a .5 up coming tomorrow from SNS.

Should I keep TTS? Do they loosen up a bit? Toe doesn't have a ton of room in front, but wasn't uncomfortable

It will be fine, they are definitely more stiff than the OG pair I got but they ought to break in

Back
Top Bottom