Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
SNS pair arrived. Made in China ftw.
So clean in person.
CFC09425-44B2-4E39-901A-D3474AE8C6CB.jpeg

Indians getting no love?

I think its getting blown out of proportion. I have a pair of MII and a pair of MIC. Stitching and edges are cleaner on the India pair, and the leather is nicer. Suede is harrier / nappier on the MIC pair.

Interestingly enough, the China pair have a flatter toe box than the India pair.

I looked and don’t see one single retailer who said that. The Adidas website still says the 9th. Where are you seeing this?

pnyBFymEp

pl1hMqjHj

That’s my email from this morning. I was asking them about the in store reservations for the Zebras and that’s the response I got. I saw another retailer talking about it on Twitter earlier today too. I’ll see if I can find the tweet.

Can’t tell what stores would be affected though or what’s really going, but it sounds like we could see a delay to some extent.

Won't go into the designs I've owned but something about the 750's just feel like its the truest Ye design IMO. Just felt like the 2's could've been for anyone at Nike, or would've eventually been produced but I feel like only Ye could've pulled off the 750. Kinda hard to explain :lol: Once you actually wear different pairs and experience them over time its what I've concluded. All my opinion of course.
I see what you mean about the Air Yeezy 2s.
I believe Nike didn't give Ye much freedom with the designs and he had to reuse designs from previous Nike models or something along those lines.
Thats one of the reasons why he went to Adidas and because he wanted his shoes to become more widely available.

Zebras being delayed aint nothin new

Wont be an authentic release until its delayed or cancelled lol

Back
Top Bottom