Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
I am super interested to see how YS will handle this preorder compared to the MESS that was the Waverunner preorders. That one was the worst ever.

It's been said by Ye that he doesn't care about dressing anymore, only about getting his family fly. The era of Kanye being a direct go-to for outfit ideas is a wrap, he supplies the ingredients now but you gotta know how to cook with it.

Kanye is literally what everyone in the fashion world is doing ... you people try to hard

So far so good with my Yeezy 500 order. I’ve never been cancelled from Yeezy Supply so it should be a go
Neither of my pairs have been cancelled yet either. Looks like we're in the clear unless they continuing cancelling pairs closer to April, which doesn't seem that likely

B747E00D-EDF8-4E30-85E9-19F5BAEE3DED.jpeg

6E11926D-2928-4447-A1B6-61314648DF7D.jpeg

Question for people who know about Yeezy and restoring/fixing shoes. I have a lot of Yeezys but only wear a few. My most recent pair of Beluga 2.0 I just UNDS and worn twice have an annoying thing about the left shoe.

When I walk, the toe area makes a "popping" sound on the top. Where the toe creases etc. On the right shoe the crease is normal with each step, but the left shoe it feels like the material is very firm, and needs to be stretched out if that makes sense.

My other 2.0 dont do this. All purchased from Adidas website. Does anyone know how to make this stop?

andrewr23 andrewr23 guessing it'll stop after a few wears when the knit is broken in and softens a bit? My tints did a similar thing but it didn't last long.

Hey folks, any of you have experience buying Yeezys from Sneakercon? Hoping to get a pair I want when Sneakercon is in the Bay Area.

alot of honest sellers there too. might get a better price at sneakercon than on the apps. just compare them with authentic pairs or ask people. they will help
Yeah I figured maybe I can get a better price at Sneakercon then on the apps, but yeah I’ll take that advise and see for myself once I go. I heard there’s a booth that you can take your shoes there and they will authentic them for you? Is that true?

Back
Top Bottom