Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
3A1636CD-BCDE-4EB6-8D5F-AE97FB513C1E.jpeg

2.0’s still my favorite 350

agreed. if its ur shoe do whatever u want w them.

but its def a poor custom job.

JPS JPS thinks they suck; cool.
But why question what somebody does with THEIR shoes?
That being said, they're both fuego! Esp em maroons.
I respect that of course...I just don't get this color combo lol. Back in the day, magenta and turquoise were the LEAST used crayons in the box :lol:

FNL releasing their zebras at 7am tomorrow, 3 hours earlier than all the other retailers. FNL trying to sell all their pairs early so they dont gotta compete with the other sites lol

makes sense, since their site is hot garbage and all the other sites will have sold their pairs while FNL still got that dumb splash screen up lol

FNL releasing their zebras at 7am tomorrow, 3 hours earlier than all the other retailers. FNL trying to sell all their pairs early so they dont gotta compete with the other sites lol

makes sense, since their site is hot garbage and all the other sites will have sold their pairs while FNL still got that dumb splash screen up lol

Where'd you see/hear this?

Hopefully that's a good sign as they want to make sure they sell out, meaning there will be tons of pairs? Or wishful thinking

Hopefully that's a good sign as they want to make sure they sell out, meaning there will be tons of pairs? Or wishful thinking

i think there will be plenty of pairs. i dont think as many pairs as the triple white/creams restock, but shouldnt be too hard to get still. im not copping from FNL anyway. their site sucks. thats why theyre always last to sell out, cause their site has so many issues with hyped releases. and they know this. i think thats y theyre dropping their pairs 3 hours earlier.

Wonder if YS is gonna do a middle of the night drop again? Would be nice to wake up tomorrow morning have them still sitting there and grab them before I go to work. I already told my boss I’m gonna be on my phone and computer a lot tomorrow. She is cool with it ,but still can’t be splashing all day lol.

Wonder if YS is gonna do a middle of the night drop again? Would be nice to wake up tomorrow morning have them still sitting there and grab them before I go to work. I already told my boss I’m gonna be on my phone and computer a lot tomorrow. She is cool with it ,but still can’t be splashing all day lol.

im personally gonna try 1 of the many other retailers like FTL etc. i heard too many horror stories about YS and their shipping issues. im not risking having to wait 2 months for my zebras.....

on a side note, im new to yeezys so forgive me if this is a dumb question but....yeezysupply is 100% legit correct? from what i heard, kanye started that site up right?

im personally gonna try 1 of the many other retailers like FTL etc. i heard too many horror stories about YS and their shipping issues. im not risking having to wait 2 months for my zebras.....

Yeah I have read a few horror stories on here, but I’ve ordered from them twice and had no problems. I never have any luck on the footsites if I can even get them to load lol.

Back
Top Bottom