• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
All nighter boyz dead
383274483726680064.png

Crazy how much hype has died.
Just a couple years ago I remember I would go to work all caught up with a thread a few days out from a Yeezy drop, then there would be like 30 new pages by the time I took my lunch break or got off work.

Just a couple years ago I remember I would go to work all caught up with a thread a few days out from a Yeezy drop, then there would be like 30 new pages by the time I took my lunch break or got off work.

No Resell = No One Cares. :ohwell:

PO

I ordered a pair of Mauves from Farfetch that shipped from Eraldo in Italy. My box didn’t have the customary pull tab that all the other Yeezys I’ve purchased had. Is this a normal thing for Europe pairs? Anyone have legit issues with them?

upload_2018-11-15_23-33-14.jpeg

that pair was made in India. take the shoes and paper completely out. remove the cardboard paper from the bottom of the shoebox. the 2 flaps are exposed on the sides. unfold that side outside in and push back up and fold it back with the flaps in and it will look normal. add that cardboard paper back in and you're good.

Can't do the all-nighter thing tonight. On call starting at 7 am. Hopefully the page monitor on my phone will work for once and wake me up if YS does another 3 am ET drop.

You guys have fun.

that pair was made in India. take the shoes and paper completely out. remove the cardboard paper from the bottom of the shoebox. the 2 flaps are exposed on the sides. unfold that side outside in and push back up and fold it back with the flaps in and it will look normal. add that cardboard paper back in and you're good.
That's what I ended up doing, thank you!

the Red October fallout ****ery on here probably had more pages than this thread since the V2 released

Back
Top Bottom