Votes: 268 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Just got eastbay confirmation. Used ebates thinking I'd get that 7% cash back but after I checked out, I saw yeezys were excluded. With tax and shipping, I may return this pair if I dont get the cash back

Won't you lose out on shipping costs both ways then?

are yall copping doubles? i have a pair already from the last release that i like a lot but dont wear often... im thinking of copping another pair though lol

And eastbay came through with the confirmation! After a hard fought battle with Yeezy Supply and getting my money back looks like I’m good to go on the Yeebras. Thanks niketalk family for all of your help!

And eastbay came through with the confirmation! After a hard fought battle with Yeezy Supply and getting my money back looks like I’m good to go on the Yeebras. Thanks niketalk family for all of your help!

Did you see a confirmation page after checking out by any chance?

Not liking these Friday releases. Never any luck on ADC at work. Hoping to get them shipped instead of having to pick them up at FTL later. Hope is fading on ADC.

It was blank with some text. And when I hit refresh it looked normal. I just got an email right now though.

Something like this order has already been processed etc etc? I got something like that too with just a paypal confirmation, hoping I don’t strike out again on this pair lol

I guess I got too comfortable since the last few Yeezy releases were super easy. I got thru on Eastbay, but I'll see if they send confirmation or not.

Back
Top Bottom