Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Because they do. Ya'll just have weird feet. I can't speak for the other releases, but the last Creams release fit TTS for me. Have plenty of toe room, no squeeze anywhere, only some heel slippage.
My 350 size is 1/2 to a full size up from every other sneaker I own.

Half of me thinks eastbay oversold, mentally preparing myself for the cancellation email. It's money saved if it happens.

I guess rather than waiting for the 6pm cut off time they're just selling the unclaimed pairs now. When I was picking up at Footlocker the lady asked if I wanted to grab another pair. Declined then saw someone come in and ask for unclaimed she grabbed him his size and said he was the 4th to grab an unclaimed. So if you missed out and you have the opportunity I would head out to the local Footlocker to see if they have unclaimed pairs now.

I guess rather than waiting for the 6pm cut off time they're just selling the unclaimed pairs now. When I was picking up at Footlocker the lady asked if I wanted to grab another pair. Declined then saw someone come in and ask for unclaimed she grabbed him his size and said he was the 4th to grab an unclaimed. So if you missed out and you have the opportunity I would head out to the local Footlocker to see if they have unclaimed pairs now.

I get it as an employee to avoid the 6pm madness. But if you had a pair reserved and drive a distance over to FL after working a full day and they sold your pair- wow

I still have a pair for reserve, if I was to drive all the way there and for them to tell me they sold my pair before 6pm. One of those employee pairs behind the counter leaving with me.

In and Out
20181116_131202~2.jpg

I get it as an employee to avoid the 6pm madness. But if you had a pair reserved and drive a distance over to FL after working a full day and they sold your pair- wow

I think the ones they're selling right now are the from the ones who declined the "claim the pair" when they won. I'm sure those who picked to "reserve" are safe until 6pm.

I think the ones they're selling right now are the from the ones who declined the "claim the pair" when they won. I'm sure those who picked to "reserve" are safe until 6pm.

when you pass up on your pair on the app, that pair doesnt just sit there. it goes to somebody else thats on the waitlist. thats how people who are waitlisted get promoted to a W. every pair they have in their store has been claimed and confirmed for pickup by somebody. if theyre selling pairs before 6pm, theyre absolutely selling somebody's reserved pair. they just better pray that person does not come in.

Ordered from EB @ 11:20 AM CST. Got order confirmation at 11:30 AM. Card got charged at 12:51 PM.

PO

when you pass up on your pair on the app, that pair doesnt just sit there. it goes to somebody else thats on the waitlist. thats how people who are waitlisted get promoted to a W. every pair they have in their store has been claimed and confirmed for pickup by somebody. if theyre selling pairs before 6pm, theyre absolutely selling somebody's reserved pair. they just better pray that person does not come in.

Damn you right, I forgot about the waitlist aspect of the app.

hopefully not, I had this issue before usually with big releases like this>D also Eastbay has been good as far as not overselling etc. (at least for my experience with them):ohwell:
Same. Good possibility stores put there leftover inventory back into the system to get rid of them. Dont be surprised when ur eastbay package comes from a footlocker in des Moines lol. I personally think u guys will be okay. They would have just shut the page down if it was a glitch.

Because they do. Ya'll just have weird feet. I can't speak for the other releases, but the last Creams release fit TTS for me. Have plenty of toe room, no squeeze anywhere, only some heel slippage.

I went up .5 based on all of the feedback I've gotten. If I get them and they're too big I'm gonna be heated :lol:

Just pick up from Times Square. They even holding the shoe at the entrance for people to see lol. And I saw a lot of names haven’t pick up yet.

Back
Top Bottom