Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
9F71E816-1D98-4BC8-9867-10397D2FDD10.jpeg

BAE Size looking cute AF :lol::rofl::nthat:

Girl at check out told me I couldn't use my reward coupon because they were quickstrikes. I laughed and said "No they aren't, and adidas doesn't even use that term, its just Nike." She got mad and looked at me, then said well we aren't taking any coupons. :sick:
You gotta ask the manager. Had a girl at Footlocker do that to me once and I asked the manager. She gave me a dirty look like she was the one losing money smh

Crazy how many people were doubting Yeezymafia's stock numbers and in the end he was pretty close with only ~15k pairs on ADC. I'm shocked how little the US got compared to EU/Canada.

Got Eastbay shipping notification earlier and UPS tracking ingo through my choice. East bay already ship anyone else?

Cancelled since Champs didn't hit me with shipping confirmation the same day
Union and ROTY AJ1s more appealing tomorrow anyways

How do y’all size up full sizes an 1/2 size make the shoe look huge compared to ur regular size lol

Hit a couple on Bodega's online raffle for Size 11. Already picked my pairs up so any one still needing, DM me and can forward you the email to checkout directly.

UPDATE: 1 ooped, 1 left
You're the man! I was pissed at myself for being half asleep and going TTS at 12:01AM PST on YS lol. Thank you brother!

Picked mine up from Fashion Square (Salt Lake City), and they didn't let me use my reward either (FTL). It's all good. I'm just glad to have these as I failed miserably the first time.

just picked up my raffles

5.5 are looking up $$$ right now and it's not even 12hrs since the drop

Mgr at one spot was counting that damn list over n over at least 5 times while i was there checking how many unclaimed pairs he would have..

:lol: He got 2 more hrs left and everyone always picks up last min

Crazy how many people were doubting Yeezymafia's stock numbers and in the end he was pretty close with only ~15k pairs on ADC. I'm shocked how little the US got compared to EU/Canada.

I'm from Canada and I couldn't hit anything, idk what the stock was, but i bet the US had more.

Got Eastbay shipping notification earlier and UPS tracking ingo through my choice. East bay already ship anyone else?

Yes sir! :pimp: Got to cross thr border to pick up and hopefully get a cool customs guard who won't charge me duty n dat.

Really? I don’t know if Canada/EU would get more stock than the US. We usually don’t get enough lol

I feel like Eastbay is gonna screw over some people. Seems to happen every hyped drop. I hope not, but it wouldn’t surprise me.

Back
Top Bottom