Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
think I might cop if I can't ( I won't :lol: ) hit on the union 1's

these gonna be nice spring/summer

Yeah I’m hitting shops today to see what’s left over...Might get down on more if these spots have my size and let me use some rewards points...

This is the way it should be. I hope resllers will move on from Yeezys. Sadly, there are also people who may want them but because they are sitting simply won’t buy them. I was able to buy my 7 yesterday and my 6 and 6.5 today so I can actually pick the size that works best.

Damn man I’m in footlocker hoping they don’t have my size in the sesame. Colorway is dope, a shoe you can wear with just about anything. Also a nice comfortable alternative to my Jordan 1 Sails

Last edited:
To be honest, V2s have been such a good shoe to me that I don't think I'll ever tire from them.

-Drew

I'm in the same head space.... the shoe has done so much for me in terms of style, relieving foot fatigue and overall flexibility... I pretty much feel like its a life shoe for me. Yesterday I doubled up on sesame and ran across a zebra in my size 12 (last pair)... So another $700 spent without hesitation. Albeit its true, I am a huge fan of the brand's shoe lines (350,500,700 & 750) but the 350 is the keynote speaker. Even though I own them all, still haven't unds'd anything besides 350's...

I like the durability of the V2 the most. I have a couple pairs that have been through hell and are still more comfortable than the newer stuff Ive bought.

The only ones I managed to kill was one of my OG zebras... the shoe is perfectly intact but some black/blue sh#t stained the rear midsole so gonna dump them somehow, maybe offer-up for gas money.

Tanks indeed...OG Beluga’s and Oreo’s got the business after I got them...

Sesame’s and Breds will probably be in my closet for the rest of my days at this point...

Excited for some V3’s though...

Sesame, beluga 2.0, breds

Don’t @ me

Really want to buy breds back but hesitant with all these re releases

Wait it out. They have to be on the way. If not, they’ll probably do a black V3... there hasn’t been a black 350 since those.

Sesame, beluga 2.0, breds

Don’t @ me

Really want to buy breds back but hesitant with all these re releases
bred are top 3

not sure why they didnt re release them. I dont care for the 350 anymore but those would get copped instantly

No one ever really cares about the shoes. Thats the messed up part. People care about resale $$$. And if there is none...they don't care. It's crazy the amount of people who know nothing about shoes but want to buy them to flip. I get questions all the time "how much can you make off them?" "Should i buy them?!?" Like do you like the shoes?? That is never a thought.

Agreed with everyone though. Its a new colorway of a 350 V2. We haven't seen that in a bit honestly since what...Beluga 2.0s? It is a neutral color that is perfect for fall/winter. No super visible writing on the side makes them super streamlined. And the gum bottom gives them the perfect amount of character.

based on how yzy does seasonally appropriate colors. expect a restock on the black and red (no stripe) V2 in the dead of summer

Sold my Breds because of how easily the midsole scuffs.
not many gripes with the 350 v1/2 models except that man. the scuffing of the midsole is so apparent. especially w the black midsoles

Hibbett is a terrible site... :lol: it’s hella slow. Can’t use 20% code on Sesames... dumb.

Back
Top Bottom