• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
lol wild morning i see

Question - why are there not pervasive amounts of 500 reps like there were with all the 350's?

Come to think of it, powerphases, 700's also dont seem to be plagued by the chinese fake producers... ???? any ideas?

Yeezy brand using a secret production facility? I mean, if a rep maker can make one, they can make 1,000 like we've seen with the 350's...

I have no idea on the 500’s or Powerphases. They make fakes of GR PG1’s so I’d expect fakes of those.

I’ve seen a decent amount of 700 fakes, the most recent ones have the proper box label too :smh:

I have no idea on the 500’s or Powerphases. They make fakes of GR PG1’s so I’d expect fakes of those.

I’ve seen a decent amount of 700 fakes, the most recent ones have the proper box label too :smh:

Glad I'm not the only one who noticed this.. i just remember the images of walls of 350s by "instagram plugs" littering my IG explore page, or bathtubs full of peebras...i am NOT complaining lol... just seems strange.

I still have the 500’s in my cart...should I checkout?
24601941-3CA0-42DD-86DA-575CD5E692D8.png

lol wild morning i see

Question - why are there not pervasive amounts of 500 reps like there were with all the 350's?
Come to think of it, powerphases, 700's also dont seem to be plagued by the chinese fake producers... ???? any ideas?
Yeezy brand using a secret production facility? I mean, if a rep maker can make one, they can make 1,000 like we've seen with the 350's...

The demand ain't there. Why waste their time building 500s when they can build more 350s that actually sell.

Finally off'd my second pair of Frozen Yellows. I don't know why I held on to em for as long as I did LOL. Acting like I would have actually rocked em or something. They did help pay for my Blush and Black Cements doe... And will help with the return of the Black and White trainers this Tuesday.

Only have Bred and Zebra as my V2.

Finally off'd my second pair of Frozen Yellows. I don't know why I held on to em for as long as I did LOL. Acting like I would have actually rocked em or something. They did help pay for my Blush and Black Cements doe... And will help with the return of the Black and White trainers this Tuesday.

Only have Bred and Zebra as my V2.

What Did You Let Them Go For If You Don’t Mind Me Asking?

Trying To Work Out A Deal Locally For A Pair :nerd:

i know this won’t get much love on here but Frozen Yellows are my favourite 350, Blue Tints my least favourite. I Know which one i kept and which one i just sold anyway. Love the subtle steel blue print on the frozen yellows which you can only really see properly in hand. and the gum sole means the sole doesn’t get disgusting after a few wears like the Zebra sole does.

Yeezy Blush will be hot by April. It’s the first one to have genius marketing behind it.

Y’all know we just bought shoes where every advertisement is of a woman wearing them, right? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom