Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
didnt realize how easy these would be... definitely didnt need to wake up at 3am to cop from YS or drop 20 on shipping SMH

@matrix is the man for that link. Was dragging my feet looking at the 240 or 250 with the foot sites, I was about to spend. Can’t beat no with tax free shipping

Remember the first drop people were losing their minds.

Not it I don’t feel like driving to get em and I will pass. Crazy how hype drives sales
Only lames let hype determine what they buy and where. You basically just said youre a follower...just doing what the crowd does smh

I like the way he’s releasing now :rolleyes

Keep the numbers high and the hype minimal |l

No need for hype shenanigans when the shoes are selling out :ohwell:

Yeah. Kanye just needs to release a limited run of a model like he did with the Zebras, frozen yellow, etc. then in 5-6 months. Releasing again but in boatloads. Win win for everyone.

I agree, this time last year I wasn’t even paying attention to yeezys solely to avoid the hype and shenanigans. Now I can cop a shoe that I couldn’t fathom spending a grand on, at retail or even double up for less than half it’s resale 6 months prior

Yeah. Kanye just needs to release a limited run of a model like he did with the Zebras, frozen yellow, etc. then in 5-6 months. Releasing again but in boatloads. Win win for everyone.

Idk can’t see Adidas going back because those profit margins have shifted and adidas haven’t held up with the mauve, sesame, salt, UB or butter releases this year. All those felt like general releases. Then going on yeezy supply and seeing boots that were $300-$400 going for &220 and &350 hoodies going for $80 yeezy is happy as hell everyone will be looking like fly *** Jedi’s

So you mean to tell me sizes 8-11 just gone sit like this though :stoneface:

And watch when ADC post the big foot sizes get smoked again :lol:

Back
Top Bottom