Votes: 268 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Anyone used the discount code for jd...didnt get a cancellation?

2 pair at £120/each

Passed on the Yebras... Waiting for 700 v2 :pimp:

This, on a thousand trillion
Gonna be the **** and the urine

Not good. On jd sports it says issue with order

Call your bank
This morning I had a shipment tracking email saying it was delivered.
My bank text me if I authorized a payment I replied yes.
Miraculously my tracking changed to being fulfilled

Why are these yellows sittin? (Just curious, I don’t follow yeezys)

I would say that these are only sitting in the more common sizes. This colorway was kind of the end of the Yeezy hype train when it initially released and it's a very polarizing colorway. It was really only popular for hypebeasts wanting to flex and only desirable because it was the lowest produced colorway. I personally like it, but most people consider it to be really ugly and maybe the worst colorway made so far.

By the way, here's what Miles Morales wore today at my house:

image.jpg

Last edited:
Well JDS order is moving normal now. Hopefully they double box I shudder at the thought of them shipping in a bag ESPECIALLY this time of year. Good looks on that code CLUTCH.

Can we confirm that this nearing the end of YeezY Mafia? Lol
Feel sorry for those who preordered with them

LOL I'm such a weenie.

Finally found a way to double up via Footpatrol.

Funny thing is that these will never be re-sold. My weird double-up Ye obsession is seemingly unstoppable, much like his id.

Don't know if my foot is getting fatter or sizing is that inconsistent. These feel real narrow by my arch.

Don't know if my foot is getting fatter or sizing is that inconsistent. These feel real narrow by my arch.
Really... imo these are a tad bigger than my 2018 zebras.... can't compare to sesames coz havent worn em yet

Quick question. What was the US total price paid after shipping & both discounts applied, for those who didn’t get canclled via JD for the Semi Frozen Yeezy’s? If I’ve been following correctly it seems $151 USD? If so that’s clutch & congrats for that come up!

Quick question. What was the US total price paid after shipping & both discounts applied, for those who didn’t get canclled via JD for the Semi Frozen Yeezy’s? If I’ve been following correctly it seems $151 USD? If so that’s clutch & congrats for that come up!

$170.78 Was Posted To My Account Before My Order Was Cancelled...... Seems As Tho My Refund Is Still Pending :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom