• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
Screenshot_20181222-195803.png

Idk bro worked for me and a few others I sent to at the time.....the apps are known to glitch maybe that's the issue....

I disagree. The frozen yellows for me fit the same as Sesames, Creams, and Butters... cramped. I've had shoe trees in my Sesames the past 5 days and they feel absolutely incredible now. I figure after two weeks of this, they'll be broken in perfectly.

I disagree. The frozen yellows for me fit the same as Sesames, Creams, and Butters... cramped. I've had shoe trees in my Sesames the past 5 days and they feel absolutely incredible now. I figure after two weeks of this, they'll be broken in perfectly.
what kind of shoe trees? cedar or just ikea ones?

Pretty sure that ain't it. Unless that guy was just talking about how to do the jig. Thought there was a thread dedicated for codes. I'll just spoof whatever lol.

Oh ok. Didn’t know there was a thread just for codes. This was the only one I could think of that explained the jig.

840F5C74-4193-4A4D-AEBC-E76834998728.jpeg
Can’t stop rocking my Yeezy hoodie around the crib- so comfy & warm in the Philly winter- wish I would’ve scooped another size small (or 2).

Size down in the hoodies?

Oh for sure- in the standard Nike hoodies, I wear a Large- in the Yeezy hoodie, I got a small and as you can probably see its still a tad baggy on me- mainly the arm length is oversized. The length and width are fine/normal, just the arm length is a bit long, but that's just the intended style of this clothing. I love it though, and want another. The quality is top notch, its a heavy (thick) *** hoodie. Wish I would've gotten one of the crew necks or the brown hoodie- but this was my first sweatshirt purchase so wanted to make sure I was buying the right size before I bought multiples.

Oh for sure- in the standard Nike hoodies, I wear a Large- in the Yeezy hoodie, I got a small and as you can probably see its still a tad baggy on me- mainly the arm length is oversized. The length and width are fine/normal, just the arm length is a bit long, but that's just the intended style of this clothing. I love it though, and want another. The quality is top notch, its a heavy (thick) *** hoodie. Wish I would've gotten one of the crew necks or the brown hoodie- but this was my first sweatshirt purchase so wanted to make sure I was buying the right size before I bought multiples.

Keep in mind that sizing does slightly vary by Season as well. I had to go up a size in Season 4 from my Season 3 size. It gets annoying, especially if you're buying from somewhere that doesn't have a generous return policy

Back
Top Bottom