Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
WIll these 700V2 ever dip? People should already have them in hand (for those with winning raffles).
I still see them hovering past the 400 mark for my size :/

WIll these 700V2 ever dip? People should already have them in hand (for those with winning raffles).
I still see them hovering past the 400 mark for my size :/
If there's any lesson to be learned from the past year, it's that yeezys aren't limited anymore. Pay resell if you need them now, otherwise, thus far it's only been store released...be patient and you'll get them below retail fam.

Reflective 3m prices holding strong cept my size which is plummeting

V2 Reflectives dropped by half since the YS release. I may have to get a pair now. Wasn’t about to drop $1000 on these in the beginning

I feel that..they’re releasing multiple versions of the 700s.. (v1s..now V2s...soon V3) ...because it’s the Yeezy model they can’t totally get right ? I like how the midsole on the V2 looks...but I don’t like how it’s missing that suede that the V1 700s have. Maybe they’re more intended for spring/summer?? Idk. That suede would’ve made them better IMO tho.

damn that joe rogan + Ye interview should drop within the next 48 hours. Joe Rogan holds people accountable so it should be interesting. If Ye's happy afterwards then maybe he wasnt pressed too hard (or was oblivious)

We can do that on our own. I got y’all w da rumor next week lol

25B212E8-3319-435A-AA6F-19F0218AC467.gif

I think in 2019..Ye and Adidas are testing the market with SAMPLE sneakers ...and instead of calling em samples....they’re just releasing em cuz they know they’ll sellout regardless. Wow. It’s gonna be like Operating Systems soon. Now releasing 700 v3.1.2

I’m still in the fence if I want to pull the trigger on a pair of non reflective 350’s on Stock x... sell me on why or why I shouldn’t NT.

This would be my first pair of Yeezys.

Go Sesame's first. Then Statics.

I’m digging the Sesames too, I’ve just heard the Static’s fit more true to size, I’m a 13 usually and the price on the 13.5 is quite a jump for the Sesames.

Goes from 280 for 13 to 385 for 13.5 :-/

Grab the 13 and take the insole out. I'm a 10 and go .5 down. No insole fits perfectly.

I’m still in the fence if I want to pull the trigger on a pair of non reflective 350’s on Stock x... sell me on why or why I shouldn’t NT.

This would be my first pair of Yeezys.

I'd first try to catch a restock for retail price before going the StockX route.

Also, I think there are better Yeezys out there to choose from to be your first pair

any yeezy you want is a good pair to start out with. As a counterpoint, the sesames and statics are some of the best v2s to release in a while (imo)

cream, sesame, static and zebra are all good starting points that arent going for too much over retail

Back
Top Bottom