Votes: 267 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Non's just arrived. Man...this shoe is flames to me. It looks really good. I'm bummed it's winter. I'd prefer not to sit on them for 5 months.

Reflects come tomorrow.

Is yeezy supply shipping shoes in boxes that people know it’s from yeezy supply? Mine was suppose to get delivered tomorrow, then arrived to warehouse now all of a sudden ups saying it’s lost because I tried to pick it up today .. it arrived in my city Friday and was suppose to get delivered Tuesday and instead of waiting I called ups to see if I could pick it up now all of a sudden it’s lost smh

Same thing just happened to me with my Spider-Man 1’s. I ordered on December 22, seller shipped, and didn’t hear anything since. I emailed Stockx this week, and they claimed the shoes were due to them yesterday. The shoes finally arrived as they said, but in England. They were authenticated and shipped. So it turns out you probably have an overseas pair. I’m still wondering when I’ll even receive my shoes.

Sooo I was gonna wait till today-Wednesday the latest to start the conversation about wtf is my muaves but I got an email last night/this morning saying theyre authenticated and on the way via UPS so I should be gucci

any one know if theres a clear cut quality difference on the made in china vs made in india mauves?

What's there not to be a fan of?

It's a black/grey/white UB

A lot of people slept on them. Tey released when people were used to buying UB on discount.
I’m not a 3m fan in general.

They In-ertias not out-ertias.

Cop em bro

tenor.gif

Reactions: JPS
Reflectives are clean in hand. Not even mad that I paid resell on em (doubled up at that too). But main difference other than the obvious 3m all over in the knit was that the non-reflective has a darker hue. Will post side by side photos once I get home.

Is yeezy supply shipping shoes in boxes that people know it’s from yeezy supply? Mine was suppose to get delivered tomorrow, then arrived to warehouse now all of a sudden ups saying it’s lost because I tried to pick it up today .. it arrived in my city Friday and was suppose to get delivered Tuesday and instead of waiting I called ups to see if I could pick it up now all of a sudden it’s lost smh

Kinda. On the shipping label, under the Reference, they put "350_Stattic_RF-US <size>". It's pretty much give-a-way clue if they know what that is.

Both from FNL.
20$ rewards is where it's at :D

Zebras > these & I got both.

Attachments

• Snapchat-64985169.jpg
    Snapchat-64985169.jpg
    198 KB · Views: 53
Back
Top Bottom