Votes: 267 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
that yeezy archive page starts off with fire at the top and just gets ****tier as you get to the bottom

apples and oranges

You have one that has been around for nearly 35 years

I don't get how being around for 35 years gives you a pass? Take that out of the equation than what's the excuse for them?

Feb we have Jordan releasing 15 shoes vs. 1 700 allegedly coming out from Adidas x Yeezy.

Out of that Feb release people prob only care about 1 (Infared 6).

Now I'm not saying this is a pass for Yeezy just pumping out c/w but at the same time Jordan brand and other companies do it. I think we just are a bit harsh on the whole Adidas is OD'in the 350v2 when Jordan brand been OD'in every model they have. Just look at the Jordan 1 alone with how many c/w they pump out on a yearly basis yet nobody gives Jordan brand that same energy about OD'in like people do about the 350v2.

End of the day, agree to disagree.

I don't get how being around for 35 years gives you a pass? Take that out of the equation than what's the excuse for them?

Feb we have Jordan releasing 15 shoes vs. 1 700 allegedly coming out from Adidas x Yeezy.

Now I'm not saying this is a pass for Yeezy just pumping out c/w but at the same time Jordan brand and other companies do it. I think we just are a bit harsh on the whole Adidas is OD'in the 350v2 when Jordan brand been OD'in every model they have. Just look at the Jordan 1 alone with how many c/w they pump out on a yearly basis yet nobody gives Jordan brand that same energy about OD'in like people do about the 350v2.

After 35 years you’re gonna start running out of ideas and color combinations so it’s not suprising when JB drops alotta trash lately.

Adidas/Yeezy collab isn’t even 5 years old and arguably most of the stuff they’ve dropped over the past year has been trash

giphy.gif

35 years means that you have history and clout built up. They're like Adidas, Nike and Puma. It's name recognition.

Kanye has none.

It would be like comparing adidas as a whole to Yeezy. Adidas has hundreds of models. Kanye has five and is totally dependent on colorways and hype. If you don't like the Yung 1, you might like a shell toe.

And because you don't like more than one sneaker, that doesn't mean other people don't like it. JB releases sneakers for everyone, not just sneakerheads. That's why they release team and lower models. Kanye isn't trying to appeal to a 50 year old dude just browsing the shelves.

It's apples and oranges.

And because you don't like more than one sneaker, that doesn't mean other people don't like it. JB releases sneakers for everyone, not just sneakerheads. That's why they release team and lower models. Kanye isn't trying to appeal to a 50 year old dude just browsing the shelves.

Exactly. JB makes a good amount, if not most of it’s revenue selling trash shoes. For every Concord 11 or Infrared 6 release, there are a ton of weekly, trash GR retro+ cws or hoodrat-approved, Team Jordan releases that none of us would even glance at.

Kanye simply can’t push product at the level to appeal to this lower demographic on a mass scale.

idk why the word hood rat was used. i live in the burbs and a lot of soccer dads wear them trash JB clothes and shoes especially their kids and under armor tbh..... so i guess they hood rats as well lol

I live in a big US city, the only people I ever see wearing Team Js and, especially, those hideous retro fusions they still make are hoodrats.

also team Jordan is priced cheaper for those who don't want to spend a lot on shoes and they go on discount too. lots of outlet pairs are team jordan.

when i go into Atlanta like 30 min away from me. its crazy to see how diverse the sneaker culture is. you still have cornballs.... in the culture who swear if it ain't off white or Yeezy or a Colab they won't touch it and others who purely rock what they like...

also team Jordan is priced cheaper for those who don't want to spend a lot on shoes and they go on discount too. lots of outlet pairs are team jordan.

when i go into Atlanta like 30 min away from me. its crazy to see how diverse the sneaker culture is. you still have cornballs.... in the culture who swear if it ain't off white or Yeezy or a Colab they won't touch it and others who purely rock what they like...

I mean I’m not advocating dropping $1k+ on a pair of O-W 1s but I wouldn’t recommend anyone spend money on those trash fusions. If price is an issue, you can definitely find better, non-JB shoes at that price.

They actually look weak in those pix. The renders we're better. The difference in grey from the sole and the upper is ugly. Should've been more uniform imo. I like the grey off the sole much more than that washed out grey on the upper

Back
Top Bottom