• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Inertia, OG and Mauve look good so far.
static and blackout 700v2 are well done too and very very nice.
The rest are doo doo.

What about the Geode 700v2? I think they're looking pretty promising with the gum bottom touch. Not as hot as the black out 700v2 though.

Last edited:
Sounds dope but it will never happen being that the shoe has a $300 price tag. The other shoes mentioned are way below which makes them obtainable by the masses and those that are less fortunate.
oh i meant in terms of clean color blocking. replicate the waves colorblocking.

oh i meant in terms of clean color blocking. replicate the waves colorblocking.
Oh in that case in definitely agree with you. That’s a tuff act to follow because in theory those colors wouldn’t seem to work yet on the 700 they look amazing.

cant wait to get the salts to replace my beat to **** static 700v2s (worn like 10x)

hopefully the salts will be like "white mauves" - an absolute tank and not a hothouse flower like the 700v2s

cant wait to get the salts to replace my beat to **** static 700v2s (worn like 10x)

hopefully the salts will be like "white mauves" - an absolute tank and not a hothouse flower like the 700v2s
Can you post pics of your beat up statics 700? Just curious how bad

Can you post pics of your beat up statics 700? Just curious how bad
Lol I think ”beat” up is used rather loosely in this thread. I have yet to see a pair yeezys belonging to a NT’er that are actually beat.

“True Form” and “Hyperspace” gotta be YAHNDI song titles or some ish. Otherwise that is one random *** sneaker pack. True Form is such a funny name for a color to me.

A1A28361-BF7D-46FB-B39B-624AFC38E629.jpeg

What about the Geode 700v2? I think they're looking pretty promising with the gum bottom touch. Not as hot as the black out 700v2 though.
definitely a clean shoe as well, just doesn't have the same look as the others on the list imo.
but still a good looking sneaker.

recently acquired the OG waves for the wife (sz 7) for $310 shipped. used once, really clean condition and good price IMO

Still want Muaves, these Salts arent bad tho

Simple heat they are :pimp:
I think that's what may make the salt 700s the second best next to the waves. while no wow factor, you know they'll be consistantly game winners. they're like the Dirk or Tim Duncans

I never liked the Static 700 V2 ...until seeing these Salt 700 v1 and Inertias more in depth. And the static 700 v2 look hella geriatric..but they look better than these guys.
I’m holding on hope that the Analog V1 700s will be better than all these.

Geodes AND Cements ( don’t forget about the cements ) both look kinda promising..but no..neither are as hot as the triple black 700v2

Back
Top Bottom