Votes: 268 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
:rofl: Very different to a couple of years back where you couldn't read all of the posts on a drop day and you'd wake up to hundreds of new pages. Good to see people that want them eating though.

Yep, Yeezy hype is more or less dead... Kanye’s politics didn’t help the situation either but I think it was morels the sheer number of releases and their large production #s.

Surprised as helllll I was able to wake up at 7AM and hop on YS and cop my size 10.

How long do they usually take to ship from YS?

Disco season will most definitely be in effect for these. Outside of the $ sizes, these joints don't seem to be moving at all.

Yep, Yeezy hype is more or less dead... Kanye’s politics didn’t help the situation either but I think it was morels the sheer number of releases and their large production #s.

Yeah, but you still got people who think they just hit the lottery when they cop on release date or get selected for a raffle

These will sell out eventually. Those still expecting sizes to go in minutes need to get their backward 2016 thinking back to reality.

they only made like 12k salts - thats why they were so hard to get, as opposed to 50k inertias.

If samba doesnt work ill wait

Back
Top Bottom