Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
I think you do need to refresh, or else your check out session will expire lol. Just happened again.

has anyone been able to check out without any type of jig? been in queue since 3am ..

GifImage_grande.gif

I got an order confirmation!

Here's something to try for those that are up and hanging around. Put something in your cart...socks, pants, etc. Eventually (might take an hour or whatever) YS will send you an email to see if you want to complete the purchase. I had put pants in my cart before the drop and got that email. It said "CLICK HERE"...etc. to complete. I clicked and couldn't get the checkout page, but viewed the source code on the email and there was my checkout link...worked like a charm to actually complete my order.

Here's something to try for those that are up and hanging around. Put something in your cart...socks, pants, etc. Eventually (might take an hour or whatever) YS will send you an email to see if you want to complete the purchase. I had put pants in my cart before the drop and got that email. It said "CLICK HERE"...etc. to complete. I clicked and couldn't get the checkout page, but viewed the source code on the email and there was my checkout link...worked like a charm to actually complete my order.

Have you not seen the 100 or so posts in here already mentioning “sock jig”

Could You See The Clays In Cart While Completing Checkout After Using The Emailed Link?

I got that email, too. Only takes me to the cart with socks lol. No shoes whatsoever show up.

The cost gets up dude, they have to send them to australia, then i have to send them back to you in the states. Plus 7us oos

Always Forget You're Across The Pond.

Thanks Anyway Brotha

Been Sitting In Line For An Hour And A Half Already Just So My Girl Can Wake Up To That W. Nothing Worse Than Doubling Up And Not Being Able To Secure Her Pair Too :lol:

Good looking i got this to work. Cart initially only had the pants in it, but i opened a new tab and added my sz. 12. closed that one and refreshed the cart page and it showed up.

Yeah that worked for me also. Messing around and added some socks to get everything filled in then deleted the socks. Got the email. Checkout with a sz.4.5.

Yup that's what I did earlier after waiting in line for 30 minutes when the email pushed through telling me I had pants from before the password page.
Still gotta wait for ship email as who knows if YS is messed up with having ppl wait in line still

Back
Top Bottom