Any idea if this is a legit receipt?

s-l1600.jpg

Any idea if this is a legit receipt?

s-l1600.jpg
Fake!

1. Should be a space following the comma in New York, NY
2. Should be a space after the area code in the phone number (212) 966-0954
3. Should say "Item" rather “Selling Item"

Several other issues indicating its fake but you get the idea.

Last edited:
I give it a month before you think these are low key fire and ready to cop them.

Maybe. Better photos wouldn't hurt.

If you were on the initial wave, you would know.

OK. I had the Waverunners, and sold them because I didn't like the colors. These 2 colorways are still not that good, IMO. Biggest miss, is not having the ovals colored on the midsoles. That makes or breaks the shoe, IMO.

Everyone's opinion is different, I get it. I personally love Mauves and think they might be the best 700 so far. Lot of people hate them though.

Just copped the Truform in a 13.5 for 369$ Shipped which is a ok price I feel. Now I have to decide if I want the hyperspace or not. I wish I could see them in hand because they all look different in pictures online. And I have to decide if I want to spend the 500$ to complete the set. In a perfect world I would like to find someone that has doubles so I can trade one of my clays.

Received my confirmation email for Clays from Adidas on Saturday, but haven’t received a shipped email and my order still says processed. Chances I still get my pair of clays?

I ordered my 2nd size 12 from ADC and it also still says "Order confirmed, waiting to be packed". They have canceled twice on me in the last 6 months and this is typically how it goes. The only advice I can offer you is not to call - if you call the warehouse will be rushed to offer a response and it'll most likely lead to a quicker cancellation. Just let it play out... But I'm guessing that I better start being happy I got at least one pair of my size 12's.

I really hate ordering big sizes from ADC, it's almost a 50/50 chance they'll get canceled in my experience. Last resort only. F--k ADC.

I’ve owned each pair of 350s up until the frozen yellows.

I now own zero pairs.

Once I started to realize how childish the shoes had gotten with kids wearing them for high fashion all around the place, I ditched them.

I couldn’t be part of “that”.

700s imo will go down as the best Yeezy model made (including Nike).

700 till the end!

6A2FF948-FFCF-4D5F-8CE4-BD84539E5373.gif

I’ve owned each pair of 350s up until the frozen yellows.

I now own zero pairs.

Once I started to realize how childish the shoes had gotten with kids wearing them for high fashion all around the place, I ditched them.

I couldn’t be part of “that”.

700s imo will go down as the best Yeezy model made (including Nike).

700 till the end!

6A2FF948-FFCF-4D5F-8CE4-BD84539E5373.gif
agree. 700s the best designed Yeezy ever.
some 350 colorways are like the team Jordans of Yeezys IMO

Yeah I agree 700s are the best Yeezy ever. 350s look great in pics and in hand but once I put them on they just look weird on my feet. I’ve had multiple pairs because I want to give them a chance but they always look weird to me. I just like the classic shoe silhouette of the 700’s. I like a little more structure and support in my shoes

I like the 700s, but some of y'all acting like they're revolutionary. They look like any other "dad" shoe on the market except they're equipped with boost

Back
Top Bottom