Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
One of the best cws in long time and people arguing because of age and "hype".

On feet from my buddy
56374476_2049028238731153_1773121282673720327_n.jpg

Curiously, being over 30, why do you care so much about who wears the shoes? Who cares if kids wear them to be part of high fashion scene-they’re still $220 sneakers that were mass produced in China.

Because I find his music trash and don’t want to mosh to it with strangers? How is that the same reason?

You do you fam, but going to a concert moshing with teens and early 20s kids when you are in your late 20s or early 30s seems pretty lame tbh.

To each his own though.

:lol: whats goin on in here...at any rate, I can relate to some degree. I'm older than all of the ages thrown out in the last page. I did get rid of all of my 350s too but that was just because I already enjoyed the heck out of them...and being in excellent condition, they still had a good amount of resale in them. I simply chose to recycle to fund my next pair. Only thing left in my arsenal is my OG wave runner ( for keeps ) and a pair of Kith Response Trail Boost that I need to off. Other than that, dress shoes and Bottega Chelseas are all that remain.

Yes, because dancing/moshing with younger kids is not the same as caring what they wear. I fail to see how they are equal.

Did they let you out early from your special ed program today?

it is the same because being associated to younger kids/hypebeasts in both cases is what makes them become less appealing for some people/including you obviously.

if you cant see that, you're the one who needs to be a in a special ed program. I think that's already apparent though by your predictable 4th grade comebacks :rofl:

He’s clearly just a 30+ year old hypebeast who rides the wave of whatever is hot at the moment

I’m 31 and I take zero offense to this. At 31 I have learned to buy and wear what I like and not let what others buy and wear effect me. By the time you are in your 30’s this should be a skill you have picked up. If you are 30 + and still basing what you buy and wear around other people, you really haven’t matured much in my opinion.

Also, I moshed with the young kids on the floor for the Astroworld tour twice, guess I’m just a lame 31 year old huh?

it is the same because being associated to younger kids/hypebeasts in both cases is what makes them become less appealing for some people/including you obviously.

if you cant see that, you're the one who needs to be a in a special ed program. I think that's already apparent though by your predictable 4th grade comebacks :rofl:

Again, how is not physically dancing with someone the same as caring what they wear? The association you describe here is completely different. In one instance you are coming off as creepy and it’s not surprising I have to explain this to you.

Back
Top Bottom