Votes: 268 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
So how “BORING” are the salt 700? I have all of the 700 V1 except that we one. I’m thinking of selling one of my static Non Reflectives to fund them. Any insight would be appreciated.

They're unseasoned as can be.
Would you wait on the analogs instead? I know it’s personal preference but would you sell a double to buy a pair? I like the plain look but at the same time I know pictures really dull shoes down and don’t show the real colors.

So how “BORING” are the salt 700? I have all of the 700 V1 except that we one. I’m thinking of selling one of my static Non Reflectives to fund them. Any insight would be appreciated.

People create terms like "Boring" and "Simple" "trash" "underwhelming" "BRICKS" etc etc to dissuade themselves from pulling the trigger.
It's a 2 tone cw and thus i would describe it as easy to co-ordinate.

There are so many single and dual-tone sneakers/trainers out there and this is one that does the job if you so desire.
Not every pair of 700's needs to be rainbowed all over at once. The Yeezy line has always been earth toned so of course he'll or adidas will stick to their color palette for consistency.

At the end of the day, get what you like.

Salt 700s are the best next to OG waves.

Most people who don’t like them can’t dress.

Choice is yours.

I wasn't interested in salts until I saw a pair in-hand on release day morning... Instantly got my size once the store opened (+ a bae for instant resell). Geodes on the other hand, I saw them and changed my mind and left them... its all a matter of your own perspective. After dumping the bae on SX, only $270 out of pocket for salts.

The Salts are nice because you can virtually wear them with anything BUT they aren't special and most importantly they are not worth the retail price.

84F605DB-4399-426C-A848-910E4BAE0658.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom