• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
adidas-yeezy-boost-350-v2-colors

every time this similar-cw conversation comes up I'm reminded of this picture and it all makes sense

im gonna need the triple black 350s that come out in a few weeks yall think its gonna be tough?

perfect shoes for work :pimp:

im gonna need the triple black 350s that come out in a few weeks yall think its gonna be tough?

perfect shoes for work :pimp:
Bro...even if they sell out the resale is going to be low AF. Most peeps have far moved on from 350’s. At this point the only 350’s worth owning are the Breds and Beluga 1.0. Everything is average or even below.

If I were you I wouldn’t sweat it.

Bro...even if they sell out the resale is going to be low AF. Most peeps have far moved on from 350’s. At this point the only 350’s worth owning are the Breds and Beluga 1.0. Everything is average or even below.

Black Reflectives will probably be pretty limited compared to the non-3M. Similar to the White Reflectives, which fetch a pretty decent price now in the aftermarket.

Also, wouldn't say that only Breds and Beluga 1.0 the only valuable 350 V2. Sold Coppers for $800 and Oreos for $900 within the past year

Black Reflectives will probably be pretty limited compared to the non-3M. Similar to the White Reflectives, which fetch a pretty decent price now in the aftermarket.

Also, wouldn't say that only Breds and Beluga 1.0 the only valuable 350 V2. Sold Coppers for $800 and Oreos for $900 within the past year
I may have used the wrong word when saying “worth.” I’m not a reseller so I don’t care about value. I mean the only two most people care about owning are Beluga 1.0’s and Breds. Coppers, Oreos and Olive all look the same. They aren’t anything special. You own one of those you basically own all of them.

I may have used the wrong word when saying “worth.” I’m not a reseller so I don’t care about value. I mean the only two most people care about owning are Beluga 1.0’s and Breds. Coppers, Oreos and Olive all look the same. They aren’t anything special. You own one of those you basically own all of them.
i remember not being able to tell the diff btw oreos, coppers, and olives

Oreos and Olives I can understand. But if you can’t differentiate the Coppers from those 2, then y’all might wanna get your eyes checked

Never have i ever digged black shoes before.

Im well into both iterations of the 350s coming.

Still very interested to see how transparent that stripe is too out of interest. Not that itll matter the way ill wear them.

Oreos and Olives I can understand. But if you can’t differentiate the Coppers from those 2, then y’all might wanna get your eyes checked

True.

I have to admit: when I won the raffle for Oreos, I was underwhelmed at first. But they are one of my most worn 350s by now.

Coppers and olives def similar

But I’m red/green colorblind also lol

thats good news for me then :pimp:

i sold my og beluga 350's for like 500 back in the day i wonder how much they go for now :lol:

my favorite would probably be the blue tint 350's since its the only blue colorway yeezy i wear em all the time too :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom