Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I bought the Yeezy V2 700 Geode in my TTS, and it was extremely tight, my toes were jammed in the front and it is unwearable. Could this just be an irregular pair or is the fit this small on the V2? I never had an issue going TTS in the V1 700. Half size up is not available in the Geode, only my TTS and a full size up. Should I take my chances with another TTS pair or go a full size up?
Wear them for like 3-4more days and they will break in significantly and no longer be uncomfortable in the toe region, trust me

I bought the Yeezy V2 700 Geode in my TTS, and it was extremely tight, my toes were jammed in the front and it is unwearable. Could this just be an irregular pair or is the fit this small on the V2? I never had an issue going TTS in the V1 700. Half size up is not available in the Geode, only my TTS and a full size up. Should I take my chances with another TTS pair or go a full size up?
Sold all my 700s because of this. Half size up is a bit loose but better than the cramped tts that was killing my big toes. Why isn’t half up available ?

I went a 1/2 up in my Inertias. Theres no way TTS would work for me. My toes would be crammed.

90A616B5-FE9E-4CAB-9597-12600BCA7A50.jpeg
6AC25A36-492F-4AD4-B1A8-31121C60025F.jpeg

Jokes aside - a "Slip resistant" all black Yeezy is a great idea.

Who's ever had to wear slip resistants for work and wished they were a little more fresh?

Plus it's easier to drop $200+ on a shoe you wear 8 hours a day, am I right?! :lol:

I like the silhouette for sure. I don't know man. lol. I would have probably bought Geodes when they first released but purchased Inertia's in that same month. Had to pick between the two.
You definitely did the right thing. What about the Tephras? They're essentially Geodes, and from the sound of it, will likely sit/be discounted. I'd trade my Geodes for them, especially as I got Mauves too.

I really think that the June 26th date people were saying are for the 700v1 Utility Black.

But again I don't think many were aware that it existed, hence the mix up in dates.

Either way I can't wait!

Screenshot_20190516-121853.png

You definitely did the right thing. What about the Tephras? They're essentially Geodes, and from the sound of it, will likely sit/be discounted. I'd trade my Geodes for them, especially as I got Mauves too.

Yeah you're right. I might wait out for the Tephras. I have the Mauves and Geodes look similar in color.

I'll most likely pass on the vantas and go for these instead. wouldve been nice if the kept the same uppers on the 700 v2 as before, not feeling the swap out for canvas/nubuck instead of that sweater like primeknit and buttery leather

Screenshot_20190516-172844_Instagram.jpg

I really think that the June 26th date people were saying are for the 700v1 Utility Black.

But again I don't think many were aware that it existed, hence the mix up in dates.

Either way I can't wait!

Screenshot_20190516-121853.png
I'll most likely pass on the vantas and go for these instead. wouldve been nice if the kept the same uppers on the 700 v2 as before, not feeling the swap out for canvas/nubuck instead of that sweater like primeknit and buttery leather

Screenshot_20190516-172844_Instagram.jpg

Is there a 700v1 black floating around? I must have missed the news.

well if there is and the release date is 6/26 then im def gonna have to get the v2 just in cases

Back
Top Bottom