• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
20 Beers :sick:

This guy took at least 5 years off his life, wearing Butters at the same time. Rough night.

basketballs will make me bust

6Rl.gif

you think the glows are going to be worth to cop for trading. I feel like I got the peebras so whats the point. I want to get them to trade for status or mauves

yall think Vanta will get to under retail like Geodes?
I don’t think Vanta would go under retail..even though they made a lot of pairs..i think they’ll remain around $300...or possibly go up a little..to around $330-350.
The black 350s on the other hand are gonna sell out so fast...for $220....after market prices gonna be around $350-400 i feel for non reflective and $800 and more for the black reflective 350s...stock numbers are lower on those

are you running in them? OG energy boost bottomed out on me quick, but that was the original boost.

I forget which one was the original boost, but my first ever boost was the OG Pure Boost. I admit they feel like they lose some bounce, but in terms of flattening out in a month's wear is just wild to me unless you're heavily overweight. I still wear my OG ultra boost from the original release and its not completely flat out.

I forget which one was the original boost, but my first ever boost was the OG Pure Boost. I admit they feel like they lose some bounce, but in terms of flattening out in a month's wear is just wild to me unless you're heavily overweight. I still wear my OG ultra boost from the original release and its not completely flat out.
energy boost were the first shoe to use boost. bottomed out after about 6 months of using them for running. from what I've heard they made changes later on to help with that. if you're just wearing them for casual wear there's very little chance you'll experience bottoming out unless you are carrying some extra pounds.

Back
Top Bottom