Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Bricks? here we go with this warped mentality, "bricks" the best kinda shoes, i love a shoe that sits and i can pick up at my leisure on discount, anyone that thinks differently should.....
giphy.gif

Guy on previous page said he ordered 2 pairs on YS and they will go straight to StockX upon arrival. That’s what the conversation was in reference too. Reselling these is nickel and dime hustling at best

Guy on previous page said he ordered 2 pairs on YS and they will go straight to StockX upon arrival. That’s what the conversation was in reference too. Reselling these is nickel and dime hustling at best

my bad i saw bought and stockx and imediately ignored all information of that idiot......allow me to go "alter" my post

Wake me up when:
1.There's pre orders for the black 350s.
2. When we see more real pics of 700v1 utility black
3. When we get a Yeezy Basketball release date

lol...so if someone said let me borrow $500 and I'll give you $700 back in a few days you wouldn't do it?

That's not even the same logic. He's not doing someone a favor by loaning money and gaining interest back. He's basically depriving people who really want a shoe to make a lil' bit of chump change on the side. I get that reselling is here to stay, but do it with something like Cactus Jacks or OW Tens, not crap like this

right, harlem up there doesnt use logic

Nah, it's just we count a different type of money where we from

Last edited:
I mean..if you are reselling new Yeezys ( i hate you..but lol..if you are..reselling new Yeezys) the 350s are pretty much the only new Yeezys you’ll make a coupla dollars from cuz they don’t start at $300..and it’s EASY to markup a $220 or $250 Yeezy to $300 minimum and up. You can’t do that with 700s that are already $300 and overpriced as they are..unless..super duper limited like how Static 700v2 was..or the 1st of a new model..like how Waverunner was the 1st 700v1..and Static was first 700v2

There’s a lotta yuckboi ways to make money..and unfortunately..reselling sneakers is one of em. Even if it’s some crap Yeezys which aint even that profitable. Ahh well..bless ya hearts. Hopefully these yuckboi resellers are doing something positive with their extra $100..like putting food in their kids mouths ...instead of funding more YUCKboi activities

Hmm Utility black 700 v1 are interesting. I like the gum bottom just enough to make them slightly different.

If you are making $20 off resale its worth it to people. Its not "broke boi" status when you literally have to do NOTHING. Its free money if you understand the market. You are making 10-15% return on an investment in less then 2 weeks. That's a really really good investment.

Back
Top Bottom