Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
These shoes are insane in hand. Not only does the midsole glow, but so does the prime knit and even the back tab and laces. These are definitely top 5 Yeezy of all time for me.

Every single YouTuber who’s reviewed or done an on foot have stated & shown that only the midsole & outsole glow, nothing else on the upper glows, I think you guys are just seeing the glow coming through the holes in the stitching.

These shoes are insane in hand. Not only does the midsole glow, but so does the prime knit and even the back tab and laces. These are definitely top 5 Yeezy of all time for me.

upload_2019-5-25_3-39-51.jpeg

Every single YouTuber who’s reviewed or done an on foot have stated & shown that only the midsole & outsole glow, nothing else on the upper glows, I think you guys are just seeing the glow coming through the holes in the stitching.

The upper does glow. It just needs to activated with UV rays.

I have these in hand my dude, the prime knit, the laces and the back tab glows.

If I focus my phone light on a spot you’ll see that the prime knit gets super bright in that particular spot, which shows you it’s actually glowing, not just residual light from the midsole. And it’s not just a faint glow, the prime knit gets pretty bright. It’s insane, I didn’t realize it until I got it in hand and played around with it.

upload_2019-5-25_4-0-20.jpeg

I’m reading these won’t drop on yeezy supply and my boy was told that at the adidas store yesterday too

Go back a couple pages and see the YouTube vid i posted on here for the glows

Are any stores doing FCFS for these? I didn't do my homework because I have family in town and now am sweating this release.

Back
Top Bottom