Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I was kinda hoping to snag glows since I dumped peebra a while back. This was a janky release.. hopefully they’ll flood the market in the future like zebra. I imagine the orange joints will be just as bad. Kinda surprising they made em so limited with the $250 price tag, adidas usually all in on raking up cash. I guess they tryin to rebuild “hype” since it’s virtually the same model they’ve released for 3 yrs.

Pics of the orange joints??

You guys better get that glow gang $
While it’s hot
Cuz best believe they will restock these in large amounts and that price gonna dip baby dip

These just a finishline release don’t see them on footlocker n footaction calender

B78193FD-10B5-44F9-A5EE-21932C2F5803.jpeg

After the year weve just had I can’t believe anyone would still be willing to spend even $100 over retail. One restock away from retail+shipping/fees

Perfection.

I know man, I really like how it looks with the midsole that matches the upper. And there's just enough of the other colors to have some contrast.

The design team had to have made a version with a creamy midsole like my edit, right? You mean to tell me they looked at that and decided to go with the dark grey instead?! :rolleyes

You guys better get that glow gang $
While it’s hot
Cuz best believe they will restock these in large amounts and that price gonna dip baby dip
Eventually but price is currently going up. I don’t see another shock drop between now and all these other yeezy releases. This release is the only one I think gen pop is excited about. If YM is to be believed you have 8 yeezys dropping in June. Half are black colorways, and the rest similar to recent releases. The glows are the ones that stand out the most. And like I said in an earlier post this fluorescent color is THEE color for this summer.

Took an L on grabbing these for retail this time around. Was working during the weird Tuesday night shock drop and wasn’t about to camp with all the usual reseller kids for FCFS today. Kinda wanted to see how that glow sole was in hand.

I couldn't make myself spend resale on a Yeezy anymore though. I honestly can’t believe people really still are considering that route, given Yeezy/Adidas’ history with restocking so many different models. I learned my lesson with the zebra and peebras lol. Never again. Retail or bust now.

I also couldn't really see myself wearing these green glows much, if at all, to justify paying resale. I don’t know if this is the right word for it...but I’d feel a bit corny wearing the green glows. They look like a colorway more suited for children IMHO. I do think the glow sole is cool and all, reminiscent of the air Yeezy, but not on a matching upper.

I wouldn’t mind seeing a gray upper/glow midsole colorway similar to the 750 though.

Last edited:
Took an L on grabbing these for retail this time around. Was working during the weird Tuesday night shock drop and wasn’t about to camp with all the usual reseller kids for FCFS today. Kinda wanted to see how that glow sole was in hand.

I couldn't make myself spend resale on a Yeezy anymore though. I honestly can’t believe people really still are considering that route, given Yeezy/Adidas’ history with restocking so many different models. I learned my lesson with the zebra and peebras lol. Never again. Retail or bust now.

I also couldn't really see myself wearing these green glows much, if at all, to justify paying resale. I don’t know if this is the right word for it...but I’d feel a bit corny wearing the green glows. They look like a colorway more suited for children IMHO. I do think the glow sole is cool and all, reminiscent of the air Yeezy, but not on a matching upper.

I wouldn’t mind seeing a gray upper/glow midsole colorway similar to the 750 though.

Agreed. I been sitting here confused as hell as to why these keep rising on StockX. Didn’t seem like much hype around these. Ah well.. clearly not something for me to understand. Now those corals.. I may have to be on my game with those.

Whoever that said the ENTIRE shoe glows was actually correct. Not just the outsole but the entire shoe.

The trick is to use a blue light.

Agreed. I been sitting here confused as hell as to why these keep rising on StockX. Didn’t seem like much hype around these. Ah well.. clearly not something for me to understand. Now those corals.. I may have to be on my game with those.
They keep rising because it was a surprise online drop and only released in store. So unless you were lucky Tuesday night or waited in line on saturday, your only option is resale.

Back
Top Bottom