• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
kim-kardashian-adidas-yeezy-basketball.jpg

Totally missed out on codes today smh. Had a lot going on. Idk what I was thinking lol

Cool thanks man. I do have wide feet so it looks like 9.5 is what I’ll shoot for. Appreciate the help!
No problem. Even if you don't cinch the strap tight and put it loosely on, it's still tight around the mid foot. They're not the most comfortable shoes, FYI but they look amazing. I don't notice the tightness at the mid foot right away, it's usually after a few hours of wearing that it feels constricted.

I hope the 9.5 works for you.

Hate to say this but thinking of paying resell for the vantas. 368 shipped is only 30 over retail plus tax.
I know we still got Ys but never been able to cop anything of there. Any other sites still got em for retail? Looking for a size 8.

Just love how the v2 look.

IMG_20190601_233033.jpg

Yeah they change the codes every 30-40 minutes
That's what I figured. Do you know if it's any advantage to get checked in on the first day? Does it even matter, I've never won an app raffle by checking in on the last couple days before deadline.

Went to scoop my Fog 1’s today they had 1 pair of Vantas left in my size 13... Felt really good since I had to work yesterday. My mauves can finally take a break... Good double W Saturday.

What size do you wear in the Fog 1’s?
Same as in the Vantas?

That's what I figured. Do you know if it's any advantage to get checked in on the first day? Does it even matter, I've never won an app raffle by checking in on the last couple days before deadline.

No it doesn’t matter, you just want that 10 minutes

Back
Top Bottom