Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
I think tomorrow is SAT exams. Maybe kids are too busy to even try to cop.

tenor.gif

From what I remember there wasn’t I know because I was up all Night refreshing the page like crazy and don’t ever remember the password page being up

Hm, I have a feeling it might go the same way again then if that's the case. The last time the product page was up before the launch was for the Cream V2s if I remember correctly.

Nope. The Creams just popped out of nowhere.

If I remember correctly, they weren't out of nowhere. It was sitting on the product page with the other products with no stock loaded yet. I just don't remember if there was a PW.

If no password for this release it's gonna be even harder to cop since there's no heads up.

If I remember correctly, they weren't out of nowhere. It was sitting on the product page with the other products with no stock loaded yet. I just don't remember if there was a PW.

If no password for this release it's gonna be even harder to cop since there's no heads up.

I remember it differently: They weren't on the product page -- they popped up randomly out of nowhere onto the product page with the other products.

Hm, I have a feeling it might go the same way again then if that's the case. The last time the product page was up before the launch was for the Cream V2s if I remember correctly.

Yea it definitely didn’t have a password page and hopefully this drop doesn’t either because the cream v2s was smoothest checkout ever so hopefully these will be the same

I remember it differently: They weren't on the product page -- they popped up randomly out of nowhere onto the product page with the other products.

The creams were on the product page all the way on the bottom didn’t have any sizes and I remember til 6:15 am pst or around that time sizes popped up from what I remember atleast

Back
Top Bottom