Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
For the Glows, I picked up in Soho. They start giving out numbered wristbands a few hrs before open. For that release, you were allowed one adult size and one GS or toddler. I was top 50, and just missed out on a kids pair by 1 person. Not sure how they’ll handle a Friday release, especially with everyone having work, not being able to get a wristband, etc etc....

Is this with the reservation from the adidas app?

Tryna figure out of the reservation is for the chance to buy it or is it reserved for pick up?

No one can unfortunately. YS has been shifting stuff so much recently. Glows 12 AM EST, Reflectives 6 AM EST, Vantas this morning 7 AM EST.

Midnight EST!? Damn if that’s a possibility I better hit the gym now. I was trying to go at 8/9 so I could stay awake but damn.. that’s a risk now.

Is this with the reservation from the adidas app?

Tryna figure out of the reservation is for the chance to buy it or is it reserved for pick up?

Yea, with reservation. You’re supposedly guaranteed a pair with a voucher. However many many ppl line up hrs beforehand to get sizes that resell aka 4.5, 5.5, etc etc....

Man Im really not feeling these black 350s, but seeing everyone else excited for them makes me want them. My geodes came in earlier today and I'm already thinking about how I can get a shoe I don't really want.

Think I need to chill for a bit....

Geodes are a great shoe to rock, give it some love. Fk the joneses.
I need to hear that occasionally yo thank you! Ten years ago I wished that Kanye had a hand in making accessible clothing and now that he's at that point, the kid in me wants everything

Back
Top Bottom