• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
adidas-Originals-Yeezy-Boost-700-V2-Tephra-2.jpg
I think I need these.

Instacop

I must be the only person who didn't want them black 350s. I'm done with that shoe.
Nope I am with you. I have been done with the 350's for a while. Only kept the pairs that count and that's the Beluga 1.0 and BRED.

Crazy who just a few months even weeks ago the 350 was despised by a lot of people in here as being dead or to redundant now everyone is struggling to cop. And people wonder why Adidas has yet to move on from the silhouette.

Nope I am with you. I have been done with the 350's for a while. Only kept the pairs that count and that's the Beluga 1.0 and BRED.

Crazy who just a few months even weeks ago the 350 was despised by a lot of people in here as being dead or to redundant now everyone is struggling to cop. And people wonder why Adidas has yet to move on from the silhouette.
Lol I didn't really see anyone say the black 350s were dead. There was mad hype for this pair. I said it myself that if they made a black pair of the translucent stripe I was gonna buy with no hesitation.

Those who got YS shipment, did you order 1 pair or more than 1 (adult + kid and/or infant)?
I ordered 1 adult + 1 kid and still nothing, while my order with 1 adult got shipped.
TIA

I had two separate orders. 1 with my pair, and 1 with my gf and kid pair. I received shipping for my pair and I also got shipping yesterday for the kid's pair, but my gf's pair is still preparing shipment. It looks like separate shipments are possible for multiple items on the same order.

Fingers crossed my girl's pair gets processed soon

Still no shipping confirmation, but I'm not worried. If they come they come. If not I don't really care.

What is everyone’s opinion here with the 700 V2 sizing? TTS or 1/2 size up?

I just tried one of my Vanta’s on while at work and noticed some heel slip. The v1 I definitely had to go 1/2 size up. But is TTS too small with the V2? Or should I stick with the 1/2 up?

I just tried one of my Vanta’s on while at work and noticed some heel slip. The v1 I definitely had to go 1/2 size up. But is TTS too small with the V2? Or should I stick with the 1/2 up?

Vantas and Mauves TTS for me, but Vantas def seem a little looser compared to even the broken in Mauves

My vote is tts they break in better than v1s

Half size up for me, very little toe space.

Back
Top Bottom