Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
Virgil didn’t do anything.

His shoes were mostly junk.

Nike marketing had fools thinking they were desireable thanks to Instagram etc.

Now a load of that stock can’t be sold by resellers. All walking around the ‘cons’ with them held in the air and can’t get the money they want for them, save three of the styles.

I sit back and watch.

It’s funny.
I think people are just tired of paying high resell prices. The 10 (3 at least) made an impact on the culture.

The Ten was nice but nothing actually new. Personally don't know why it won Sneaker of the Year. But thats the same news with Nike tho, they don't let you create unless you're the athlete. If you're an entertainer collabing with Nike, you only get to put your choice of color on an existing Nike model. Part of why Ye left
But they made him his own shoe dude...

lol Yea, pretty sure it was the whole "you get to release a shoe every 3 years" or whatever it was.

I think there was an article or an interview where Kanye said he had much different ideas for his Nike Yeezy line but Nike only let him use existing model parts, hence why half of yeezy 1's and 2's are a direct reuse of an older nike model. They didn't let him "create" and they limited him on what he could do with his line as well as not letting him release so many shoes. Thats why I said its a "part of the reason".

If you could learn how to read everything in a forum post maybe you would have seen that I said clearly that Adidas ALSO needs to step their game up a lot. Vapormax was a bit hype in the beginning but nowhere near boost levels. They rarely sell out now and that silhouette is one of the ugliest I’ve seen lately.

my my isn't she sassy

:lol:@hype after mentioning Yeezy's and consortium releases.

I think there was an article or an interview where Kanye said he had much different ideas for his Nike Yeezy line but Nike only let him use existing model parts, hence why half of yeezy 1's and 2's are a direct reuse of an older nike model. They didn't let him "create" and they limited him on what he could do with his line as well as not letting him release so many shoes. Thats why I said its a "part of the reason".
They pretty much made him his own silhouette minus the soles which in fact they have samples with his own tooling. But overall Nike was very restrictive for the creation process and roll out.

tkyq96qumbbdkaykdmsw.jpg

They pretty much made him his own silhouette minus the soles which in fact they have samples with his own tooling. But overall Nike was very restrictive for the creation process and roll out.

yeah which was what I was saying. Nike is pretty restrictive in letting their collaborators go wild (adidas too), probably because its more cost effective not having to put in production of new molds for these entertainers who might flop in the future. Kanye did say that Nike limited him and didn't give him freedom to create to give to people, I know this because I had to hear his long *** rant at the Yeezus concert :lol:

I called yebra restock from the start, just like zebras.

Classic adidas/Nike hype marketing.

Release something and make it hyped and limited, create desire.

Then do a wider drop a few months later.

YM's post was a joke man. There is still probably no restock lol.

Back
Top Bottom