Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
Adidas needa stop shock dropping..it's lame. Fake hype is lame.
Taking kicks off of YS after 3 days that didn't sell out..also lame

the funny thing is, that cat probably has oop'ed 0 pairs to any1 on here. but hes complaining lol

the worlds smallest violin is playing for homie right now.

i didnt even get past waiting room on ADC. and never got off the line on YS. yet u dont see me here complaining about others getting multiples and not tossing me a freebie.....

oh yea, its cause im a big boy. congrats to those who ate and especially those who cooked multiples. sucks for me, but hey, thats life.

This is who's running the ys site right now
maxresdefault.png

you caught feelings over a winne the pooh smiley....think about that....but but but back to the shoes...
full

:rofl:
Now you trying to flip your emotional state on me? Stop. Let’s get back on topic before you continue to show your girly ways.

How can u tell somebody good luck ..hope u get ya pairs..then proceed to try to cop 50 pair for self? Thats the joke I was trying to showcase....but yall that can't grasp that joke for whatever reason....It's cool. Jus point me out..and say how i joined NT to ask strangers for oops. Uh huh..Yeh..that's totally accurate *eye roll*

How can u tell somebody good luck ..hope u get ya pairs..then proceed to try to cop 50 pair for self? Thats the joke I was trying to showcase....but yall that can't grasp that joke for whatever reason....It's cool. Jus point me out..and say how i joined NT to ask strangers for oops. Uh huh..Yeh..that's totally accurate *eye roll*

Because they are wishing you luck! You’re gonna need it to compete at retail in this market LOL

nobody grasped your "joke". your "joke" sucks.

MJ said Good Luck and left it at that...not Good Luck and I hope u guys win the championship.
Don't lie and say you hope everone that wants a pair gets a pair..but you know youd destroy any human or bot in your path to get multiples...cant have it both ways lol. Just say good luck and leave it at that...you don't gotta wish for world peace ontop of it lol

MJ said Good Luck and left it at that...not Good Luck and I hope u guys win the championship.
Don't lie and say you hope everone that wants a pair gets a pair..but you know youd destroy any human or bot in your path to get multiples...cant have it both ways lol. Just say good luck and leave it at that...you don't gotta wish for world peace ontop of it lol

You seriously crying about people wishing you luck and victories :lol:

Back
Top Bottom