Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
That guy in the video, Supa Dupa Rupa, gets his shoes across the water lol. They're UAs...but..his UAs always look on point.
And yes..Antlias are pretty bad

Ah, that's why they looked like fakes. Good thing my go-to method is still useful for legit checking Yeezys.

You’re good brother. Half the time I make those DS comments as jokes because it’s funny to me lol

Anyway, rocking the Vanta’s at work today :pimp:

Same man! Loving these so far. Insanely comfortable and love the subtly of them.

(Pardon the ****** work carpet... corporate America am I right)

IMG_5584.jpg

Same man! Loving these so far. Insanely comfortable and love the subtly of them.

(Pardon the ****ty work carpet... corporate America am I right)

IMG_5584.jpg

This is what makes me pass.. in this pic they look fire but when they aren't lighting up.. joints look dry like they need some water. They need to learn from the 700 V1 release and start taking advantage of those accent design pieces. I like the mostly black color but these need something to break them up.

This is what makes me pass.. in this pic they look fire but when they aren't lighting up.. joints look dry like they need some water. They need to learn from the 700 V1 release and start taking advantage of those accent design pieces. I like the mostly black color but these need something to break them up.

Agree to disagree I guess. I like that some parts are grey and some parts are black, thats what provides the contrast in them. Obviously not as much contrast as the waverunners with literal color blocks, but thats why I think its nice to have a couple 700s in rotation, some days to draw attention other days to be more subtle.

lol my wife wears a 5 and she keeps almost all the yeezys I got her except the 700 and 500. And I already got the TS a while ago. Was just saying I could've offered you shoes you wanted for your TS before you sold it lol

Oh ok gotcha about wifey. And yeah had I known you were a size 8 I'm sure there would have been something I liked. When did being a size 8 become such a pain in the resell world. Was thinking about the sacai but size 8 was the most expensive lol.

Yeah they got a ashy suede look to them.

i need these Vantas for much under retail.

Can i get an amen for Vantas at 220 shipped???

*positive energy*
I think it will happen. Demand is crazy low with everything else dropping. If they don’t drop for the low low there will be a ton of poor African kids with some Vantas to go with their Creams.

I think it will happen. Demand is crazy low with everything else dropping. If they don’t drop for the low low there will be a ton of poor African kids with some Vantas to go with their Creams.

Where? Are they even available anywhere for retail right now, let alone discount?

Adidas.com called Geodes black roller knit.
Vantas were called heavy gauge canvas.
Maybe they’re both mesh..but they look totally different. One dude posted closeup pics...the Vantas are stiffer because of the havy guage canvas.
For people that have both the Geode and Vanta..they know that the Geode clearly has better materials.

Not to throw shade but this feels like an argument about leather in AJ1s based on weather its soft to touch and/or tumbled...

Back
Top Bottom