Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
Imma come through and ded this whole YS jig. It's really not a secret anymore and I guess I feel like being a captain save-a for people who dont employ google search as regularly, or dont even know there is a jig. I'm gonna clear up some of the nuances tho. SO here it is:

1) Open Chrome
2) GO to yeezysupply.com BEFORE the site has any password (if any) and BEFORE the product you want goes LIVE.
3) ADD ANY product to your cart.
4) CLICK "Check Out"
5) Fill in your shipping info only. NOT your payment. DO NOT go passed shipping method. This will lessen the likelihood of the "error" message and captcha kick back some were facing
6) Create a bookmark in CHROME
7) LABEL the bookmark as anything you want. I prefer "bypass"
8) CLOSE this tab
10) GO to yeezysupply.com
11) ADD the product you actually want to buy to your cart when it goes live.
12) When the cart pop up appears, DELETE the originally added product when creating your bookmark from your cart IN THE POP UP.
13) OPEN new tab
14) CLICK bookmark
15) CONTINUE through checkout

NOTES:
- To be safe, create multiple bookmarks before the item goes live. Once you use that generated link, there is no guarantee you can use it again and can run into the "error"
- DO NOT fill in anything passed shipping info.
- DO NOT proceed passed shipping method.
- REFRESH if you get an error while trying to continue through checkout.
- DO NOT delete history, cookies or anything else after you have created bookmarks.

Disclaimer:
YOUR MILEAGE MIGHT VARY

Sorry if this gives away "secrets" that really aren't secrets anymore and can be patches by the next release. I personally think 90% of people should already have tried this by now. and if they haven't, i like to keep in mind that it is better to teach someone to fish.

and just so the whole internet can find it:
jig jig jig jig jig jig jig
ys ys ys ys ys
yeezysupply
yeezy
v2
adidas
:evil::smile:

I'm only rustling jimmies lol. But tbh, I rather see you post some pics of Sail Fog 1 and Non-Ref 350 than the MCA

Welp, I'm pretty sad. After my whole ordeal getting through on ADC and sitting at step 1 "In Progress" since Friday, decided to call.

Yup, something great is not coming my way. Apparently some sort of error and order never went to fulfillment. Hope this doesn't happen to anyone else. I'm gutted.

so im looking to cop my first pair of 700s with the V1 utility black. I have a wide foot and some shoes just dont work for me. Is there a difference in width between the v1 & v2?

Rain boots

22F5C0A4-55E1-455A-9B69-604583A4EF2F.jpeg

Agree about the color. It actually took a couple of days for it to grow on me after seeing them in hand. It's like a smokey dark grey/charcoal color with purplish undertones. Shouldn't even be called triple black IMO.

It's a very different look than my Breds. Breds go well with black pants, Black V2's go well with pretty much everything else.
Cap and Gown 350s . They’ll probably look better in dress slacks rather than jeans or track pants lol

so im looking to cop my first pair of 700s with the V1 utility black. I have a wide foot and some shoes just dont work for me. Is there a difference in width between the v1 & v2?
Nah not really. V2's kinda hug the foot more but there's no major difference in width.

If I did have a complaint about the Vantas, mind you I only looked at my pair for about 30 seconds and had to get back to work, it's that with this thicker canvas mesh (instead of a knitted mesh) the shoe is kind of weirdly shaped by the opening foe the foot. Wide there on both sides then goes noticeably thinner after the tongue ends.

Pics with flash make Vantas look grey but in hand, they are fairly dark.

Colors all over the place but that’s what’s so appealing to me as I already have the OG waves , and the mauves which also were weird the first week in hand
But then,I could barely take them off when I first put em on.. I wore them ****s this last Sunday as a matter of fact :lol:

So the fact these joints are so Smokey and vary in shades of black n grey are gonna make em look so dope in my already mostly black clothing rotation

Back
Top Bottom