Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
It's about timing of exclusivity. People will still pay to be in the early wave of IG flexers regardless of whta happens with future restocks or value.

such a stupid logic, not you but people who pay to be "exclusive"
you can scroll thru IG 3 months back dudes already had vantas on deck, bozos none the less
why you would pay 1000$ five times :::BOOKER T VOICE::::
5 times over the retail
buggin
got bigger problems than "flexin"

2D60247B-A629-48E4-9B29-9B94FA904039.jpeg

Yet, you're gaining attention for calling out a craving for attention. It's a delicate ecosystem. And you got 7k posts talking about attention :stoneface:

And you really think I give a **** about it? That **** makes no sense and I wasn't talking to you.

such a stupid logic, not you but people who pay to be "exclusive"
you can scroll thru IG 3 months back dudes already had vantas on deck, bozos none the less
why you would pay 1000$ five times :::BOOKER T VOICE::::
5 times over the retail
buggin
got bigger problems than "flexin"

The craving for attention is serious.

Yet, you're gaining attention for calling out a craving for attention. It's a delicate ecosystem. And you got 7k posts talking about attention :stoneface:

I’m not defending clout chasers at all but I understand why shoetubers and whatnot buy these because it increases traffic which, in turn, increases revenue.

I honestly don’t know enough about people who monetize their IG (either directly via sponsored posts or indirectly) to speak on it but they might be the exception, based on the attention seekers you guys are mentioning.

And when they cry about not getting enough likes and views? Feel sorry for the *******s that already have money trying to capitalize off the **** we've been into for the majority of our lives? Can't do it.

And you really think I give a **** about it? That **** makes no sense and I wasn't talking to you.
Bet. But how it not make sense? In order for you to make your Y comment, X had to happen. Therefore it's an ecosystem. For example, police need crime/criminals otherwise there wouldn't be police.

Back
Top Bottom